Chapter 1.5

Mulai dari awal

In front of him stood a 5''8, grown up man. Golden locks whith just as golden eyes and large red wings adorned his figure.

Izuku couldn't help but wonder. Hawks? Why is he here? Didn't he left to be a hero 8 years ago?

Hawks kneeled down in front of him. "Hey, Izuku. We are here to save you."

If Izuku had been drinking water, he would have definitely spit it all out in Hawks face. He choked a small "You are what?" out and a dry laugh escaped his mouth. "Nice joke, now let me go. I need to train, I don't want Mineta-Sensei to be mad at me."

"Did you not listen to me, baby bird. You don't have to train, we are here to get you out of this hellhole." He smiled and knocked on the smaller ones head. "Get this in this thick skull of yours."

"You are not joking?" A feeling found it's way into his heart. Why do I feel so warm? Wait is this hope? No, no, no. Hope is bad, hope is really bad. It will hurt you in the end. He kept repeating those sentences like a mantra, but he couldn't stop his lips from twitching into a smile at the bird man's comment.

"I assure you, baby bird, we are not joking." Hawks let out a chirp. "Now come on, it's time to go home."

"Home?" Izuku deadpanned. "You know, that I'm technically an orphan. Well, as far as I know, my dad is still alive, but I don't even know this man. And I'm pretty sure he left, because he didn't want me in the first place." Izuku looked him dead in the eyes. "Didyoufoundmydad?Didhereallywantme?OhmygodwhatifheisdeadandImgoingintoanorphanage?"

"Kid, you're mumbling."

"Oh."

Hawks chuckled a little at the younger ones behavior. "Don't worry, baby bird, you can come and live with me. We gonna be like a flock," he grinned.

Izuku was pretty sure that this had a catch. But it didn't matter how hard he tried to find it, he couldn't. Still pretty insecure, he decided to just go with it for now and follow the bird man. "Oh, okay."

"Please, a little bit more enthusiasm. You are just as grumpy as caterpillar here." Hawks gestured towards Eraserhead.

"Caterpillar? Isn't he the pro hero Eraserhead?"

Eraserhead sighed. "Yes, I am, problem child, but one day the oversized cockatoo and the chicken nugget decided to call me caterpillar, just because I carry my sleeping bag with me. They say it lets me look like an oversized caterpillar."

Hawks and Present Mic crossed their arms and send death glares towards Eraserhead.

"Why do you even carry it with you in the first place?", Izuku asked slightly confused.

"Why? How am I supposed to sleep in class without my sleeping bag?" Eraserhead stated as if it was obvious.

"Mood." Izuku let out a long sighed and mumbled, "I wish I could sleep every time I want to."

It didn't matter how quiet Izuku mumbled, Hawks still heard him. And at this moment his papa bird instincts kicked in. "Oh, baby bird. Don't worry, you will get as much sleep as you want, when we are out of here. I promise."

"You promise?" For the first time in the whole conversation Izuku's eyes lit up. Just for a split second but Hawks saw it anyways.

"Of course, baby bird. Let's grab some of your stuff, and then we get you out of here."

"'kay. Just one question." Izuku stared up at the No. 2 Hero.

"Shoot."

"Why do you call me baby bird?" Izuku tilted his head in confusion.