𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄

Comincia dall'inizio

She put both hands on Hama's shoulders, "You're Hama Hyuga. My best friend and the best person in the world! Don't forget that!" Hanae smiled widely, her words made Hama blush and look down.

Hiashi barged into their conversation, "Why are you going there?" He asked, "For my safety, there's some bad guys trying to kill me. Oh no! Scary scary!" Hanae said in an obvious sarcastic tone.

Hanae grabbed Hama's arm, "We gotta go, we're gonna be late!" And they took off.

They both stopped after bumping into Hizashi, "Sorry Hizashi." Hanae greeted him with a smile and bowed, "Why are you bowing to me?" He asked, "Why else? You're Hiashi's twin brother. Literally the same person."

Hizashi bowed at the two girls and he blushed while looking at Hama, "Congratulations, both of you!"

Hanae waved and smiled, "Thank you. We better get going! We have a graduation, we're gonna be ninjas! Me and Hama, the world against the two of us!" Hanae pulled Hama too her face and she grinned widely, Hama smiled nervously, "That's nice." Hizashi smiled softly and watched the two girls run off again.

They were inseparable, wherever Hanae was, so was Hama. They were like sisters, but from different families.

They both stopped at the entrance of the academy, out of breath, "Hey... I've noticed. You always act so weird around Hiashi... what's the deal with that?" She asked, breathless.

Hama blushed just thinking about him and looked down, "Holy..." Hanae's eyes widened, "You like him." She poked her stomach, Hama just blushed even more, Hanae beamed, "You DO?" She spun around holding Hama's hands laughing.

"Hey hey, I'm gonna get you guys together, aww you would be so cute together!" She squealed and Hama smiled softly.

"Hey." A voice spoke, they two girls turned around, a blonde boy smiled at them and waved, "Hey, Minato. Are you excited today's the day we become official genins!" Hanae smiled widely and the boy laughed, "Of course I am." He walked inside the academy and a red haired girl appeared, "Tomato girl!" Hanae ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"It's Kushina to you, blindy!" The girl stuck out her tongue.

The two make fun of each other, all the time. It's their way of bonding.

"Let's go inside."

After their graduation they were training afterward.

Hanae hid behind the bush and covered her mouth, Hama searched around and then activated her Byakugan, "Hey hey, that's cheating!" Hanae revealed herself and Hama lifted up her palm ready to strike her, Hanae had no time to react so she covered her face with her arms but there was no hit.

And then a scream, a blood curdling scream, a scream off agony.

Hanae lowered her guard and to her horror Hama was on the ground shaking, screaming in pain.

Hama was on her knees holding onto her head as if it was going to fall off.

Hanae gasped and got a glimpse of Hama's face, veins bulged around her eyes and tears raced down her face, saliva dropped down her mouth and then the screaming stopped and she fell to the floor.

She ripped off her headband and revealed her curse mark on her forehead. The curse mark, the green glow burned into her eyes.

"Hama!" Hanae ran over to her aid and looked around, it was her grandfather that did it.

Hate.

There was so much hate in her eyes.

So much hate to kill.