Chapter 37: Meeting & Ackowlegements

Start from the beginning

As Izuku and his guards entered the prison they headed to the deeper portions of the prison where one LeMillon the 9th user of One For All was located at

As Izuku and his guards entered the prison they headed to the deeper portions of the prison where one LeMillon the 9th user of One For All was located at. There was a reason Izuku wanted to visit LeMillon and that was to inform him of the changes that have happened with the war and to clue him in to the fact that UA had surrendered. 'I wonder if he will believe me when I say that the war has gotten to the stage of UA giving in.' Izuku thought as he moved down the hallway of the prison. On this side of the prison, only LeMillon and the guards were present since Izuku wanted to keep LeMillon away from everyone else to not risk him passing One For All away and the quirk screwing the war up in some impossible scenario of it getting out of the prison.

 On this side of the prison, only LeMillon and the guards were present since Izuku wanted to keep LeMillon away from everyone else to not risk him passing One For All away and the quirk screwing the war up in some impossible scenario of it getting...

Izuku came to a stop in front of the cell that housed Mirio Togata aka LeMillon. "Hello, Mirio," Izuku said as Mirio turned to him and looked at Izuku. "It's been a while since we last talked. How are you?" Izuku asked in a normal tone since he wasn't here to look down upon the individual in front of him. Mirio looked Izuku up and down and rolled his eyes a bit which Izuku saw. 'Must think I am acting all high and mighty now since I am in fancier clothing.' Izuku thought. Mirio asked Izuku why he was here since there wasn't really anything to talk about.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to be updated on the war effort and join me for the meeting I am about to have?" Izuku asked since he did want to let All Might know his protege is indeed alive and safe. Mirio eyes widen and asked what Izuku meant. "I mean that the war has entered the last stages. UA has publicly surrendered to me and they will be joining me for a meeting to discusses their transition into new operations moving forward. I want to take you to the meeting to allow you to have a chance to talk to them before you come back here after the meeting." Izuku said which made Mirio raise an eyebrow as he asked why wouldn't he be released since UA surrendered and he was a student of the school.

"Because there is the chance you just joining the war again. You did come after my head once already so I do need to be careful since you hold One For All which is powerful. It's not powerful enough to change the war but enough to be annoying for a bit of time. Nezu is negotiating for the release of the other students of UA but not since I've already made it clear you won't be released until the war officially ends as you would no longer be a threat then since if you decided to still defend the old government by that point you would be outcasted by nearly everyone since even All Might has called for the surrender of the old government which has directly helped me in the war." Izuku informed Mirio of the situations that have recently happened. In truth, Izuku was doing this to demoralize Mirio so that he wouldn't dare pose a challenge to his rulership because in all honestly, Izuku didn't want to kill Mirio if he didn't have to nor destroy One For All but he would if need be.