Tahera walked out her bedroom absent-mindedly. She descended the stairs into the living room and saw Aaban watching a football match on the television. It was four in the morning.

"Aaban, what're you doing?" Tahera asked while drinking water.

Aaban happily answered, "Sis, I just read a novel about a girl where she can see future in her dreams."

Tahera frowned, "It doesn't happen in real life. Stop reading so much novels on your phone. It'll hurt your eyes."

Aaban argued, "No, sis. It's true. Our Prophet ( S. ) also used to dream about future."

Tahera said, "He's our prophet. Of course, he would see such dreams. ALLAH is the one who made him see such dreams."

"But sis, it didn't happen to our Prophet only. A lot of people happened to witness it. Sometimes we can see a small part of future in our dreams. Our subconscious mind warn us for the future." Aaban explained.

However, Tahera only dreamed about images of her own and her son's death. Could hers still be counted as seeing future? Or was it something else completely?

Tahera couldn't figure out an answer but for some reason, she couldn't shake off the feeling that this was something she needed to deal with vigilantly.

She wasn't willing to bet her son's life by treating it willy-nilly. Tahseen was everything to her. She had done plenty of wrong by him already, so she couldn't take any more risks when it came to him. She was deathly afraid that her dream might come true.

Therefore, to ensure her dream wouldn't be a reality, she needed to go to the hospital to conduct a body check.

In her dreams, she died from sickness. She was still young when she died, way before Tahseen's death. If her dream was true, then there should be something wrong with her body.

In other words, the truth would be revealed with a hospital visit.

"Sis, why're you so Silent? What're you thinking?" Aaban asked curiously.

"No, it's nothing. Go back to sleep. Don't watch TV so late." Tahera adviced him.

"Okay!" Aaban replied cheerfully. Tahera returned back to her room. She needed to go to Hospital tomorrow to clear her suspicion.

***

Before the sun rose, Tahera left for the hospital. When she arrived, there was already a long line of patients.

She filled out the required forms, and attended the diagnostics. Finally, her report arrived... They'd found a tumor in her brain!

One month earlier, when Tahera got involved in the car accident, she had a CAT scan but they found nothing. However, in just a month, something like a tumor had grown inside her brain. And it wasn't small...

The doctor said it was probably malignant so he advised that she undergo a course of chemotherapy as soon as possible.

Surgery was the last resort because the tumor was found in an awkward position. The risk of surgery was too high. Furthermore, the success rate for removing the tumor was only five percent.

In conclusion, chemo was Tahera's best option despite it not being the most effective solution. It wasn't looking great for Tahera.

Her nightmare might just come true... which meant she would die and Tahseen would too. Her heart dropped to the floor when she thought of that possibility.

She wasn't afraid of death but she couldn't let her son perish at such a young age! She made a decision at the hospital, she needed to meet Taahir Rahman!