Chapter Seventeen

*Four months later*

Percy was bored out of his godly mind. Being a god can be great and all, but he missed his friends. He missed his Mum, Estelle, Paul, Nico. He missed Annabeth, his best friend. He even missed Clarisse destroying him in wrestling.

Sure he had Triton, Kymopoleia and Anteros. Living proof that 'idiot' runs in the family. There was never a dull day if two of the 'Posiedon kids' were in the room. The funniest combination was- all four of them + the gods dying sanity + Hermes = total mayhem. It was hilarious, but Percy still missed his home.

He missed watching the sunrise over the lake at camp half-blood. He missed hiding from the harpies with Nico when they'd sneak out for a midnight snack, or just sneak out for the fun of it. He missed having to check around every corner to be sure that the Hermes cabin hadn't planted a prank.

However Hermes did make up for that one and he is far better at hiding his tracks. It didn't help when it turned out that Hermes knew his entire schedule. When he would sleep, when he would eat, train. When he would do anything. It was creepy but Hermes' excuse when he had been caught was 'Just helping with your instincts, you really should be expecting this by now'. As if it was Percy's fault that he woke up one time with hot pink tails with minnie mouse bows tied about his fins.

Unfortunately Anteros had managed to get a photo of him like that before he realised. Hence making Percy aware of the blackmail folder.

Anteros, Kym Triton had a blackmail file for all of the gods and goddess that they had met. There was even some stuff about Norse and Egyptian gods. This discovery led to the four Poseidon kids staying holed up in Percy's room for a few days, laughing their fins off.

Another time after Percy had stayed with Apollo for the night, Kym had managed to sneak into the temple and get some photos of Percy and Apollo cuddled together.

Percy only found out about that when he found his blackmail file. He had not been happy about that and in retaliation, the next time the four went out for ice cream Percy made all of them explode. Except his own of course. The looks on their faces was worth it, especially when Percy did it with the second ice creams they bought to substitute the first.

In an attempt to apologise, Kym had shown him Triton's blackmail file. Which contained multiple photos of Triton and Thanatos together. Talking, cuddling, kissing. Percy had hoped that there was no pictures of them doing something else, but Kym said that her and Anteros weren't that creepy.

After that Anteros and Triton were quick to apologise when Percy exploded their third ice creams in a row. Anteros (overly dramatic as always) was begging on his knees for forgiveness. Triton just bought Percy an extra ice cream.

Anteros had gasped dramatically when Percy accepted the ice cream from Triton without question.

Also one of Percy and Anteros' endeavours was convincing every being that they crossed paths with that they were twins. It worked most of the time. Only failing once when Athena hadn't been fooled by the two sons of Poseidon.

Now, his father, Poseidon had finally agreed to let him go up to the mortal world. Agreed to let him do something that might be considered strenuous. Percy was able to see him Mom.

Right now he was standing outside the new house. It was beautiful and Percy just stared up trying to find the courage to knock on the door.

He knew he should and that his Mom would be happy to see him. Tears would be shed. Hugs would be wrapped around him. The worry about for Percy's life would be washed away like the receding tide.

Estelle would be ecstatic. Hugging his leg. Annoying him until he lifted her up and told her all the details. The most important ones being if he had seen any unicorns or dragons.