Chapter Fourteen

"How was he triggered?" Zeus demanded for the fourth time.

Poseidon groaned, "Zeus they've already told you three times. They don't know what triggered the power release."

"What about the swear to Pontus then?"

Hades groaned and rolled backwards of his heels, falling flat on his back.

"Uh Hades what are you doing?"

"Mourning the death of my last braincell which killed itself at the sound of your voice," Hades said, smiling grimly at his younger brother.

"Hilarious," Demeter said under her breath. As more conversations broke out among those present in the Olympian throne room.

All twelve Olympians were seated in their thrones. Hades was in mourning on the ground near Hestia's hearth. Hestia was sitting there, watching Percy as he slept. Triton was leaning against his Father's throne, still mortal height. Kymopoleia was sitting on the right arm of Poseidon's throne.

When they got there, Zeus had started calling Apollo by his name. Not falling for the 'Aidan' act for one second. To say that Kym and Triton were surprised was an understatement.

"How on Ero's faulty arrow's did we not see that?" said Triton.

"Because you're an idiot of course," Kym said, staring at Apollo as well.

"Well you didn't notice either so that makes you an idiot too."

"Oh sweet Erebus," Hades muttered rubbing his temples.

"That means you're accepting that you are in fact an idiot," Kym retorted.

"Oh I've accepted it. Especially when I thought you'd be decent to talk to."

"ALRIGHT SHUT IT."

It had been funny to watch but annoying to personally witness. Thats why Poseidon was trying to keep them apart now. To help all the god's remaining sanity stay intact. Which in itself was a miracle that it had survived this long.

"Get all gods that these two have interacted with since Perseus became a god," Zeus said finally.

"Me and big brother?" Kym asked.

"No Triton and Perseus."

Triton raised a hand. "Frankly I don't see what I did wrong."

"As far as we can tell, you triggered Perseus' attack," Zeus said, glaring down at the younger god.

Poseidon groaned, "For the last time, it was not an attack. He most likely lost control."

Zeus ignored Poseidon, "Get all of them here now!"

Triton let his head fall back against his father's throne, "O Eros you white haired git, get your feathery ass over here now and bring the dumbass with you."

Eros flashed in, "I can argue that my ass is far more appealing than just feathers."

Anteros was beside him, "You do realise you said that in front of the Olympians."

"Yes I did."

"What a whole five seconds after you said that?"

"Maybe."

Zeus interrupted the two before they could continue bickering, "Is this all the gods that you two have interacted with?"

"Would you not just need the gods that Percy has talked with?" Triton asked with a sheepish smile.