"What are you talking about Al? " He asked but instead of an answer she grabs the waistband of his sweats and boxers and pulls them off in one quick move. She shoves his throbbing dick down her throat.

After only a minute he can't take anymore and pulls away forcing her up as he steps back. She looks upset that he's pulled back but he just smiles.

"Don't worry Al we aren't done yet." He pushes her onto the table and spreads her legs as he steps between them.

They kiss passionately as he slowly lays her down. His hands skim over her body and runs up her legs to the wet heat between her thighs. He pulls the thong aside and his fingers slip into her slick folds pulling a groan from them both.

She bucks against his hand as he pushes deeper inside her. He has two fingers inside and she is so tight around them. She moans and begs him not to stop as she pushes and rotates against his hand.

She's close he can feel it and he leans over and presses his lips to her ear.

"Come for me baby. Come for me now." He whispers in her ear as he nibbles on it. He feels her body stiffen as her back arches off the table. "

Rowdy." She screams over and over as her body clinches on his fingers and her juices flow down his hand.

"That's my girl." He says as he removes his fingers and shoves inside her with his hard dick.

He slams into her and groans at how tight she is. She gasps and raises her hips so he can reach her better.

"Rowdy?" She asks. "Rowdy?" She asks again and he can't understand why she's just looking at him when she should be screaming his name. "Rowdy?" She says firmer this time as she reaches up to shake his shoulder.

"Rowdy it's time to get up." She says as she just looks at him smiling.

"I don't want to get up. I want to stay like this forever. I don't ever want to move from this spot." He says and she laughs.

****end of dream****

"Wake up Rowdy it's time to eat." She giggles and gives him another shake. She had come into the room with coffee and a tray of food and heard him mumble about something being tight. She watched as his eyes flew open and landed on her. She had placed the tray on the dresser and sat next to him on the bed.

"Good morning sleepy head. " She chirped. "Must have been one helluva dream for you to want to stay there." She joked.

"Um...yeah...I guess." He stammered as his cheeks turned pink. He sat up and glanced down only to notice that he was completely hard and it showed through the sheets. He quickly jerked up his leg trying to cover it. He ran a hand through his already disheveled hair and down his face.

"You alright Rowdy? Are you in pain?" She asked sounding worried.