🌸Taka x M!Reader🌸

Title: Quite the formal confession
🌸Fluff🌸
AU: Non-despair (At school) During your first year
Info: You are Kiyotaka's personally chosen assistant (as in like school comitee if that makes sense)

Not proof read!

(Y/n) pov
The school comitee. At first, it seemed like a great idea - after Taka asked me to join, I only thought about missing lessons and not having to actually do work, but now I constantly have to be around Taka and do tasks for him.
Today, I have to monitor the halls with him for most of the day, luckily I miss out on my boring lessons, but I'm going to have to deal with Taka talking up a storm all day...
"Good morning, (Y/n)!" I heard as I walk up to Kiyotaka in the second floor hall
"Morning, Taka" I respond, tiredly, not mentally prepared to deal with him yet.
"Ready to patrol the school?" He asks me with a much more eager smile than usual
"Ha... Not really but let's go..." I sigh out in response and we start walking. Taka began talking about how punctuality is important all of his usual blabber - but he was much more considerate of me today, asking things like
"Am I boring you?" Or "sorry if I'm talking too much"
It freaked me out slightly but it felt nice, knowing he doesn't want to disregard my comfort. We walk in and out of club rooms, checking for skiving students or teachers that can't deal with their class of ultimates, and for once Kiyotaka and I have an actual conversation, chatting about a video game series I enjoy - he really listened and complimented my passion for (f/g), his sudden compliment taking me off guard and making me blush...

A thin blush layed on my face for about an hour as we both continued to patrol the school, Taka starting up another conversation, this time about family heritage
"My family isn't all that interesting, really. My parents are regular citizens and the ancestors I know of were just your average, working people, what about you?" I say, explaining my very boring family history.
"Well... my grandfather was Taiga president of Japan, but he was a natural genius, and therfore was badly educated and a foolish president - ironically leaving my family in debt until now. That's why I focus on school so much, I aim to be a president that earnt my role, and I'll lead the country to a future where veryone has equal chances in life!" Taka explained, pouring his heart out about the subject he's most passionate about - his rage and love for the topic being seen in his eyes as he talked, the look he gave me as he spoke made that thin blush just a bit darker.
"Oh! (Y/n)! You look feverish are you alright?" Taka stopped in midsentence, moving his hand to my forehead to check your temperature, my blush only worsening.
"I'm alright! Sorry..." I slightly shout as I gently move his hand from my forehead, his own body heat radiating onto my hand, the feeling calming me down
"Alright then! Well, looks like we have finished for today" Taka said as he halts his walk
"Already? Wow, it's already last lesson" I said while I looked at the time on my phone
"Ah Ah Ah! (Y/n), I know you're on the council but no phones in school!~" Taka said in a slightly teasing tone, grasping my phone from my hand and putting it in his pocket for safe keeping.
"Hey! Give it back, Taka!" I shouted slightly
"You can have it back at the end of the day, (Y/n)"
"You're not in my Japanese class though" I say, confused on how I can get my phone back
"Then meet me in the outdoor garden~" Taka said with a smile and walked away to his lesson, leaving me alone in the hall.
'Why the hell do I have to meet him there? But the red blossoms and the stone benches in the outdoor garden are so beautiful and roman... -tic... WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING LIKE THAT?!' I think to myself, shaking my head and running off to my Japanese class - trying to distract myself from that thought and to not get shouted at for being late.

The lesson went by very quickly, Japanese not being my favourite subject but the teacher making it bearable. I quickly rush out the classroom and speed walk down the halls - running would get me an afterschool from Taka's underlings on the comitee.
Once I get outside, I start to run towards the garden, my phone slipping my mind and another, more amorous thought, filling my head.
I stop at the gate to the garden, catching my breath as I open the gate and see Taka standing there, waiting for me.
"...Taka?" I ask, my voice weak from a random wave of embarrassment. Taka turns around and looks at at my (e/c) orbs with his crimson ones - smiling at me softly with one slight chuckle, making blood rush to my cheeks once again.
"Hello, (Y/n)" He says with a smile
"I know this seems rather informal and unorthodox but I must say this now, as it has been bubbling up for a while-" Taka starts, a thin blush on his face and his eyebrows tightly nit. My mind rushes to every possible thing that he could say other than what I actually wanted him to say
"I essentially got you to work under me because I thought I could change you and turn you into a proper student, but recently I have been.... feeling different around you-" Taka continues, his nitted eyebrows now resting as he sighs before he finishes
"I like you, (Y/n) (l/n). I developed feeling for you and found myself deeply in love with you, I am sorry if I am making you feel uncomfortable and feel free to reject me-" Taka was saying, a huge blush on his and my face, but I interupted him before he could finish
"Oh shut up Taka! How could I reject you! Y-You're perfect, you're a great student and you're really nice to me..." I say, small tears pricking the sides of my eyes from the pure embarrassment that was filling my body. A blush settled on my face just before I ran up and tackled Taka in a hug, his head resting on my head and his stern arms wrapping around me.
"I... take it you accept my feeling?" Taka asks as he removes his head from mine and looks at my face
"Of course it is, I accept your feeling - although, that was quite the formal confession, Taka~" I respond with a giggle, Taka chuckling along with me as his arms tighten around me.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Please remember to vote!

Also! I'll be writting 3 more of my own ideas for this book and my CB book then requests will re-open!