Part 2

Two borrowers lived in a house for 15 years bestfriends marlie and cam where forced to leave when a hunter borrower was sent to kill them. 

now lost in the bitter winter running away and having nowhere to go marlie and cam are forced to hide from the hunter and humans for a few weeks. when one day when marlie was out looking for a place to live the hunter attacked her, now bleeding from her abdomen, arm, face, and leg marlie tries to fight off the hunter when a winter storm starts. worried about her safety cam go's looking for marlie only to find the hunter in front of him. Cam got a weird feeling to look across the street and so he did only to see marlie falling to the ground hurt and exhausted "NO MARLIE!" cam yells to her "Your fight is with me!" the hunter yells as he starts attacking cam, to worried about marlie he looks over to see a human boy with marlie in his hands "NO!!" cam yelled getting the attention of the boy. They made eye contacted the boy looked concerned about him and her. the boy stood up and started walking over. cam was then slashed by the hunter and his knife. cam fell to the ground when he opened his eye he found himself in between two white and red high top sneakers. he followed the black jeans to find the boy from before attached to them.

wait to find out  what happens next  ❤