I know where his family is.

His weakness.

"We should move." Marcus says standing waiting for me agitated.

I nod my head and we make our way out of the packhouse which has been turned into a fortress. "And the other thing?" He says quietly.

I simply nod. He needs no more confirmation.

The other thing is his wife. I have people outside her 'safe house' ready for my orders to enter and take her on the frontline with me. As soon as I enter through the portal this all starts and we are at war yet again, one last time.

Making our way to the thousands stationed outside awaiting my arrival, they all bow with respect and admiration in their eyes. I'm wearing a traditional uniform my ancestors wore for generations while at war, with some adjustments for my weapons and... other things.

I feel my mate before I can smell her scent. She walks towards me and my generals and team leaders with Amanda and Emma at her side.

She looks beautiful. Dressed how I first met her but this time she is wearing the necklace I gave her the first time we went into The Vale.

It belonged to a Locus Black, given to me by a witch who swore allegiance to my family thousands of years ago. Inside the gems are what makes me feel at ease leaving my mate here while I go fight.

Inside the gems have divine magic, magic no longer practiced in my world, the last bit of it is in that necklace if anything were to happen to my mate... the necklace will swear its allegiance and protect her.

I smile at my beautiful mate as she stands by my side, she smiles back as she laces our fingers together, holding my large hand with her tiny one. Which makes me at ease knowing that whatever she was avoiding me for is now gone.

I squeeze her hand gently, gaining her attention as she was looking worried at the sea of people dressed for war. "I hate I have to leave you Sora and I swear on the moon goddess I will come back to you." I promise as I stare into her beautiful green orbs.

She sighs and looks at me with tears in her eyes. "You better." She says softly with a sad smile and wiping her eyes dry.

I kiss her forehead. "I love you, more than anything." I whisper to her.

Her tiny head nods. "I love you too." She whispers back as she wraps her tiny arm around my back.

Marcus and Lucas and the rest of the generals give me a side look telling me it's time to move. I nod and mind-link Lucas to do the final preparation and set off without me for now.

"Sora." I say as I smile down at my mate. "I have a gift for you." I say as I fumble with the content in my pocket.

I get the small box from my pocket and place it in her tiny hand as she stares at me confused. "Open it."

Her small dainty fingers begin to open the bow on the box as she begins to open the small black box, laced with the language of my people in gold letters.

She gasps as she opens the box and stares at it in awe. "Kane... I..  I don't know what to say.. it is beautiful." She says in awe.

The ring of queen Lilian Black, wife of Demonia  Black, was gifted to her on her wedding day before her death it was passed down to generations to the women of my family, it's an heirloom worth so much to my family and a promise to the women that Demonia was not us and that before that time, proof of how much love was put into this ring.

I kneel in front of my mate as I hold her eyes in mine. Holding her free hand as I bare my head in her hand. "I give you this ring now as a token of how much I love you, all here who bare witness to my devotion to you, forever until I bare my last breath, may they be witness to my promise to love and cherish you till I can breathe no more. I love you, little mate, will you make me the happiest man in this world and the next in being my wife?"