Seven

Thanks for reading!!! If you could all do me a HUGE favor and vote and comment? I would really love some feedback on the story.

Maddie got her duffle bag out of the closet and looked around, picking up clothes off of the floor to pack. After about a half an hour of packing, she was ready to go. She walked downstairs to see Mac and Katie arguing in the living room.

"I'm not going, I'll go to my parents' house across town." She said, crossing her arms.

"Katie, come on, just come to the club house, for a few days at least while we figure this out." Mac said, starting to sound annoyed.

Katie stared at him, she was starting to crack, Maddie knew that look well. "Fine, but only for a few days." She said before stomping up to her room.

"That girl is going to drive me crazy." Mac said to Jude

"Wow, man. You got it bad." Jude said, smirking. "Looking whose talking." Mac grumbled back.

He walked outside, lighting a cigarette.

Maddie walked into the living room and sighed. "Fine, I'm ready." She whispered.

Jude looked up as she walked in and walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Babe, I just want to keep you safe. You're safer there." He said to her.

She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "I'm not upset that you're making me to stay with you. I'm mad because I know that Kandy did this and you don't believe me." She whispered.

He sighed. "We aren't going through this again. She has been home all day, she hasn't left, it wasn't her Maddie." he said, running a hand through his hair angrily.

"Then she had someone help her. I know this was her." She said.

Jude glared at her. "That's enough. End of conversation." he said taking her duffle bag. "Let's go, Katie and Mac will meet us at the club house." He said, taking her hand and walking out to his jeep with her.

He opened her door for her, put her bag in, then got into the car and drove them to the club house, it was a short, but silent ride, both of them were angry.

Once they got to the club house, Maddie and Jude walked inside, Maddie glaring at Jude's back as he walked in front of her, carrying her bag.

Maddie sighed when they got to his bedroom. He sat her duffle bag on the bed and turned to face her. "I have a meeting, I'll be back later." He said. "A meeting about what?" She asked him, walking over to sit on the bed.

"A meeting with the rest of the club to fil them in on what happened at your house." He said, before walking out and slamming the door behind him.

Why was he so upset that she accused Kandy?