Four

Yesterday at the barbecue, she had a really great time, after the whole 'Kandy' incident, the barbecue was actually really fun. She met a lot of really nice people, and had amazing food.

They stayed at the club house until almost ten, before driving home. She couldn't wait to get home and get into her soft, warm, and comfortable bed. She was so tired after a day if dancing, and meeting people.

She pulled into the parking spot right under the street light, it felt safer that way. "Katie, wake up, we're home." She said to her drunk friend. She helped her out of the car and into the house and into bed.

"Good night, Katie." She said, rolling her eyes at her, already asleep in bed, with her jacket and shoes on.

She smiled and walked to her room, deciding to get in the shower, so that she could sleep in a little in the morning, before her doctor's appointment at twelve thirty.

She took a shower and changed into her green pajama shorts and a pink tank top, putting her hair up in a bun, and got into bed.

She turned off the light an put her hand on her stomach. "I get to see you tomorrow." She whispered, rubbing her stomach gently. "And I'll get pictures printed out. Your daddy is taking us." She said quietly. "What do you think about him? He seems to care about you already." She said, thinking back to when the food was finished, and she got her plate. She got grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and some fruit salad, he sat next to her and talked to her about everything, her classes, what she liked to do for fun, he told her a little bit about his club, and that he was the president, which was basically the boss.

He told her he was really looking forward to going to the doctor's appointment the next afternoon. Then, they danced together, not ballroom dancing or anything, the music was mostly rock music, or rap, but they had fun, a lot of fun.

She ended up falling asleep around midnight, thinking of everything that happened that day, the way Jude smiled at her, or he wrapped his arms around her waist and rubbed her stomach.

The next morning, she woke up to her phone ringing. She picked it up and answered it, not bothering to check who it was, she was so tired.

"Hello?" She asked, groggily.

"Hey, I'm leaving my house now, I'll be there in about ten minutes." The voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Be where? Who is this?" She asked, half asleep.

"Jude, babe, did you oversleep? It's almost noon." He said, and she could hear the smirk in his voice.

She jumped out of bed. "Crap." She squeaked out, throwing her pajamas on the floor and putting on the jeans and T-shirt she had set out last night.

She picked up her phone again and sighed. "Yes, I overslept... I'll see you in a few." She said softly before saying good bye to Jude and hanging up. She walked into the bathroom, taking her hair out of the bun she had tied it in last night, and it fell in perfect soft, messy waves own her back. She brushed it, then quickly brushed her teeth. She checked the time, five minutes until they had to leave, or they would be late.