"Marco I-", you started saying softly, his handsome and kind features finally facing yours. With that movement your faces were suddenly really close. His eyes flickered down to your lips before meeting your gaze again. You could hear he was breathing just as heavy as you, the anticipation was unbearable. It was like you both silently agreed at the same time, your lips finally touching.

Soft.

His lips were soft as they moulded themselves to fit yours perfectly, keeping a comfortable and steady rhythm. His right hand found its way up to your cheek, caressing it as the other took a firm hold of your waist. You let your body move in closer, your hands placed on his chest. The butterflies were now flying freely inside of you, a tingling sensation spreading across your skin. The tip of his tongue gently caressed your bottom lip, and you opened your mouth slightly. He deepened the kiss as he softly slid his tongue in.

It was almost strange how natural this came to the both of you. None of you have ever kissed anyone before, you knew this because the subject had been brought up before. It didn't feel awkward, like you were convinced your first kiss would be. Right now, sharing it with Marco, it felt completely new however familiar. Just as familiar and easy as giving someone a hug. You felt a fire start in your chest, your heart fluttering with happiness.

Quiet sounds of delight could be heard leaving both of you, the breathing becoming heavier as the kiss became sloppier. The need for air was what eventually broke you apart. His hand was still caressing your cheek as you stared each other in the eyes, catching your heavy breaths while smiling.

"I was going to do this before you left, but I couldn't bring myself to follow through with it. I was still so confused, and it didn't feel fair to put you on the spot right before you were leaving-", Marco explained hastily, but you just brought yourself closer while softly shushing at him. Your legs were placed over his lap, your head leaning in the nook of his neck while your arms found their way around his waist.

"It's okay Marco, I understand", you said softly. He draped his arms around you, holding you tight as to protect you from anything that could ever bring you harm. His cheek was placed on the top of your head after he gave it a quick peck with his lips.

You stayed like that for a while longer, finally able to enjoy each other's company the way the both of you had secretly wanted for the longest time. The tingling sensation didn't leave your body as the feeling of being loved sent you into a slight high. The bell signalling curfew was the thing that ultimately made you get up from your comfortable position. You walked back hand in hand, your heart skipping beats every now and then when you would look at him.

He walked you back to your room. Once reaching your door, Marco gently brought your face closer to his by placing his fingers under your chin. Your hands reached for his arms, resting by his elbows. The corridors were quiet, no one else in sight. He gave you a short but sweet kiss, whispering you goodnight while caressing the burn mark on your neck that still hasn't faded away. You watched him walk away towards the boys corridor before entering your room.

Mikasa was already sleeping soundly in her bed, but Sasha however was waiting for you in your bed, already in her nightgown. She had a look of anticipation, her arms wrapped around her knees.

"What are you doing Sasha?", you asked her while getting out of your uniform. She looked a bit shy at first. Once in your nightgown you joined her in your bed. She then looked at you with a clever expression, smirking.

"Soo...?", she simply said, urging you to start talking.

"Soo what?", you asked, a bit confused as to what she was getting at.

"Come on Y/N, you know what", she said impatient smiling even brighter.

"No you didn't...", you said in disbelief once it dawned on you. She looked at you with an expression of guilt.