Gray had been busting and attacking a few things, spreading the name of the Ghost Reich. I wonder what is happening with him at the moment. Something useful I hope.

Bella: "Y/n! I need you to pick up some things for me."

Y/n: "Yes Mother!"

She pass me a list of things to buy and I grab my coat to go out to purchase the items. A small list to consider. Milk, Eggs, Bread, cereal, orange juice, and some candy. I brought them form the peaceful shopkeeper before heading back.

As I walk, I snack on an apple that I purchase for myself as I walk. It was a peaceful day, nice weather, the people still kind. I have a lovely home. I don't want to leave home.

As I was walking, I notice a few men wearing black military uniforms with the Atlas Military Symbol on their sleeves, with a skull over the symbol. One notice me and told some guy about me and that new guy walk over to me.

Guy: "Hey kid. We need help. You wouldn't know where the town of Yume would you?"

Y/n: "Head down the path for about a few minutes. You should be able to see it soon enough."

Guy: "Thanks kid. Where you going anyway?"

Y/n: "Home. Just down this path. The opposite way of town."

When I said that, a few of the soldiers look down in sadness.

Guy: "I see. Well then, have a nice day."

He give me a smile before walking away with the others. I don't like the others expression. Even more when the scent of burning wood reach me.

3rd POV

Y/n drop his things and rush to the house. It was burning in a raging fire. Y/n couldn't enter through the front, but he went around to enter through the back. He change into a more adult version to break down the door and save Bella.

He kick the back door open and reach in. He look around the kitchen, she was not there. He move into the hall and bash open all the doors. He continue to kill bash into her bedroom.

There she was, Bella Schnee, the cast out sister of Jacques Schnee. Her clothes were rip, strange white substance around her and the bed, her throat having a large red mark, and hand marks around her. She was holding something in her hand.

A piece of paper.

Y/n grab it and open it. 'Y/n if you are reading this, then that means that I am dead. I want to say this to you, I couldn't produce a baby naturally, but you were there. A young boy who wanted to be love to a failed woman who want a child. A perfect match, almost like Oum himself sent you to me. I love you Y/n. Be a good boy and don't forget me.'

Y/n scream in sorrow and tear the paper apart. Tear flow down his face and he walk over to caress his 'mother'. He couldn't believe it, something else was taken from him. Then one of his other selves spoke to him.

Anger: "It was those men."

Y/n stop for a second to think.

Anger: "They did this. Did you say their faces? That fake smile? Them from Atlas here southern Vacuo? Something must be up. They must die. Send in the Ghosts."

Y/n stand up and wipe his tears away before carrying Bella out of the house. His Ghosts soon appear around him outside, as he set Bella down. Shadow appear beside him.

Shadow: "Don't do it. We have no idea if it work."

Y/n: "Shadow. Leave me. Tell Anger to get out here."