"What? Why?" Sapnap asked, his voice had a defensive tone to it, but it didn't affect him at all.

"I don't know, you just never have seemed to have interest in it," Dream reassured. "I'm glad you do. You'd look hot."

"I don't already?" Sapnap joked.

"I never said that, i'd just add to it, y'know?"

"Yeah yeah," Sapnap laughed. The drive was about 45 minutes from Dream's house. When they were on the phone with George, Sapnap described his house to 'look like a house of a single mom with 5 kids would live in'. Dream didn't agree, but then again, he didn't disagree. The fans didn't know they were still together, so in a few days they're planning on streaming with Kat and maybe even Parker if he wants to. And- to show off their new piercings they'll be getting.

"You said this place wasn't fancy," Sapnap's eyes were wide as they walked into the building.

"I said it wasn't too fancy. C'mon Nick, loosen up, you look nice," Dream complimented. He walked up to the counter, "I have a reservation for Clay at 7."

"We have you checked in, someone will take you to your table shortly," the man explained, shooting Dream a smile as they sat down on the benches.

When they ended up going to their table, Dream asked for it to be in a more secluded are just so it was less likely for them to get recognized and possibly outed to the public before they could even say anything about it. Dream ordered a bottle of wine for the two of them, using his ID so that Nick was able to drink some as well.

"This really goes with your mom house," Nick laughed.

"What does? The nice restaurant?" Dream was confused, not knowing what he was referring to.

"No, dumbass. The red wine," Sapnap rolled his eyes at the blonde's stupidity. "It's like you're begging to get called a mom."

"I'm sorry I wanted this to be as nice as I could make it. I'm doing something illegal, you know that right?" Dream asked, though he knew it wasn't a question. Sapnap knew that it was illegal for him to be drinking in public, but he doubts that anyone in the restaurant would know who they are.

"No no, don't apologize, it just makes it easier to make fun of you," Sapnap smirked. "And, you look cute when you blush," that comment made Dream blush. "See, my point exactly."

"Oh fuck off," Dream rolled his eyes. When their waiter came to take their orders, Dream got a steak and some mashed potatoes, and Sapnap got some chicken dish that neither of them could pronounce. They continued to sip on the wine until the food came, taking their time to enjoy themselves and the amazing food.

"Do you want to get a dessert?" Dream asked, taking the final bite of his mashed potatoes.

"What all do they have? The girl took our menus," Sapnap laughed.

"Ma said something about these churros with chocolate sauce, and molten cakes that she said were good," Dream smiled.

"Whatever you want I'm good with," Sapnap reached under the table and grabbed Dream's hand, not wanting to be too public with the touches.

"Churros?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, sounds good," Sapnap responded. They got the waiter to the table and asked for the churros, and when they came out, it looked amazing.

About 10 mini churro bites were displayed in a circle, with a bowl of chocolate sauce in the middle. The churros themselves were sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, and the chocolate had cocoa powder on the top. When they both tried it, it was like heaven.