𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑒

Zacznij od początku

Allie was sure that meeting Jayvon was honestly the best thing that had happened to her in a while. He made her see life from a different perspective and she could honestly say that she was completely over Roddy. He made her understand that life wasn't just about one person. But most importantly, he made her feel special.

Really special.

She waited on him for a response but when she saw he wasn't forthcoming, she decided to just leave.

"I'll just go" she told him, standing up but his hand darted out to stop her.

"Hol' on shawty. I never said I wasn't feeling you too" he said. "Cause I am"

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah" he smiled at her.

With a matching smile appearing on her face, she sat back down.

-

"I'm done" Wayne declared when he was done with eating. "Now can we fuck?"

"Not exactly" she answered.

"Whatchu mean?"

"You supposed to wait about five hours after a meal before you do anything strenuous" she told him and he smacked his lips.

"Ion give a fuck about allat shit. Getcho sexy ass over here". He reached out and pulled her onto his lap to straddle him, making her giggle.

"Oh you're strong" she bit her lips, placing her hands on his arms to feel his muscles.

"Lemme show you how strong I can get" he smirked, pulling her down to meet him in a kiss.

"I swear imma beat that nigga ass at 2k mane" Winter said as the gang walked up to Wayne's front door.

"That's what you said the last time and guess what? You lost" Relly reminded her and she mugged him.

"Whatchu gotta bring that up for?"

"Mane whatever". He rolled his eyes and knocked on the door.

"You expecting anybody?" Alaina asked Wayne and he shook his head absentmindedly, too focused on what they were doing.

"Nah. Ignore it" he said, kissing her again.

"Open the door nigga! I know you hear us!" Bree yelled and Alaina pulled away again.

"So? They can wait outside"

"Wayne stop it" she waved him off, getting off him and he smacked his lips "Imma go open the door".

"Come on baby, they ain't complaining" he pointed out.

"Hurry up mane! My legs starting to hurt" Bird complained.

"Ion give a shit! Fuck you and your legs!" He yelled back at Bird making Alaina laugh.

"I'm opening it" she told him.

"No" he tried to grab her but she narrowly dodged him and ran towards the door.

"Hey guys" she greeted when she opened the door.

"Bye guys" Wayne said, trying to close the door but Alaina playfully pushed him away and opened it up even wider.

"What y'all on?" Donbo asked as they walked in.

"We was on each other till y'all came to cockblock" Wayne grumbled, sitting down on the couch.

"Should we leave?"

"Yes" he immediately answered.

"No. You guys can stay. I got somewhere to be anyway" Alaina said and Wayne punched the air.

Guess he was gonna have to wait till nighttime.

-

"Okay y'all, I'm leaving" Alaina said, coming down the stairs.

"Bye baby" she smiled at Wayne, who had Amir in his arms and a frown on his face.

"Bye guys" she waved at the others before turning to leave.

"Hol' on mane. Where my kiss at?" He asked her. She playfully rolled her eyes and gave him a quick kiss, making him smile.

"Good. Now spit in my mouth shawty" he told her and the smile on her face slowly dropped.

"What?"

"Why you always gotta say some nasty shit?" Winter asked.

"Cause I'm a nasty nigga damn" he answered.

"Look now I'm really gone. Bye" Alaina said one last time before leaving the house, Wayne staring after her.

"I coulda been tapping that ass mane" he groaned.

"But you not" Bree corrected and mugged her.

"Plus you got us nigga. We your friends" Bird added.

"I hate y'all" he grumbled.

×××

I think I'm finna be bombarding y'all with stories bout my mum and I cause she always pissing me off and I need an outlet

I'm finna shank her

nah I'm just playing.
a little bit.
I think

whatever mane, now she tryna get me to go to sleep early cause I got school tomorrow like fuck school mane.

I'm tired of this shit.

she not letting me be great😒💀

then she steady tryna put me in them dresses and frocks and scarfs and whatever like bitch I'm a gangsta
I wear them damn leftover jeans, I like baggy saggy clothes and whatnot but she not understanding that😭😭

anyways y'all don't forget to vote and comment

not edited.