Time for the Moonlight - Chapter 22

Start from the beginning

S : Enough! Lila is just a colleague. She means nothing to me. You know what's in my heart.

A : Hearts can betray, Shivaay.

S : Shut up. You're not my Annika. She can never hurt me. She can never make me cry. She's my love. I hate you for hurting me. I hate you Annika.

A : Shivaay!!!!

Annika shrieked woke up and sat on bed. She tilted her face to see an equally shocked Shivaay. Without prior, she straddled on his lap. Shivaay smiled. He felt like a butterfly who yearns for the cocoon, and finally felt safe and loved.

A : I'm so sorry. It was my stupid system which forced me to do and say such things. You know that I love you. Please, Shivaay.

She cried hugging his head. She felt his hands softly kept on her waist.

A : Please say something. Don't be so angry from me. We--

Annika moved back to see his face. Her hands were now stroking his cheeks.

A : Shivaay....

He hummed looking down. She felt his hands crumbling her dress. She took his right hand and touched his palm to realise it's wet from sweating. That's when she got conscious of their position. His face practically pressed against her chest, her knee length gown shifted up revealing her shorts.

A : You want me to move away ?

S : No! I--uhmm...

He fumbled whilst pulling down the gown to cover her thighs.

A : It's okay. You can see it.

S : An..Annika, it's not right to see anyone there. And, we--we are yet to explore these heights in our marriage. So...

A : Explore ? Shivaay, don't you remember how you touched me that day ? When we kissed inside the locked restroom, your hands were on my b--

Shivaay hugged her. Annika smiled caressing his hair. When he blush, he looks like a little fish in the cool shallows. His breath stayed upon her neck.

S : Annika. You were about to say something when you came home.

A : Oh, yes! I met your cousin. Michael Gomez.

Shivaay withdrew behind and stared at her in shock.

S : Michael ? O bete ki! How is he ?

A : Mm, he was quite good looking. His ha--

S : The how I asked only concerned his health. Is he fine or carrying a pushpinder with him ? I really don't care about his looks.

A : How rude! He looked healthy and handsome.

S : Jo bhi kuch bhi hai!