Chores

Aria's POV

"So what do you do when you run out of hearts to move your small army?" I was lying down on Enoch's bed as he moulded some clay on his desk.

"Well the bird let's me go out to the town and get supplies like that when I do run out...also means I have to do the chores for outside such as the groceries and mail" He looked at me and smiled. It was a real genuine smile which was reserved only for me.

"That reminds me....we haven't even done ours today." I was starting to get up slowly as Enoch stood.

"You have glitter on you love" I looked in a small mirror near his door and realised there was a streak of white glitter on my neck.

"Oh my god! How is glitter still here? It's been days since they did that prank...." I got a clean cloth from Enoch and wiped away the tough glitter that placed itself on my neck.

"Well at least it wasn't on your dress, miss P look-a-like" he laughed after it and hugged me from behind. "I don't wanna do the chores, rather stay here with you" He mumbled into my neck.

"Hey if we do it quick enough we can come back and chill here" I looked at him through the mirror.

"Yeah ok fine let's go then" he said a little stubbornly.

———skip brought by Trey as Millard————

"So was your boy Trey serious about giving me and Millard 'the talk', cause I don't see him being serious about it..." Enoch was lying next to me and playing with my hair which was currently red for love.

"I don't think he will honestly. Otherwise I would have done it for all his girlfriends" I smirked at Enoch, facing him a little more.

"Well that's good cause I don't wanna be reprimanded by a 12 year old" I laughed at Enoch's pink cheeks, he was blushing.

"Aw no he's not that bad, even if he did it he wouldn't be too serious Enoch" I hugged him closer.

"Yeah ok Aria, I believe you- for now at least" we both laughed and continued to cuddle each other.