He tried remembering where he was. He recalled a landmark with a frozen dam. But the most noticeable thing is that there was no snow. Boboiboy thought time had passed and it's already winter but that thought is so farfetched, after all there is no winter season in southeast Asia, he pushed the thought away.

Has his friends tried finding him? There's no indication. If they were, he would've heard his name being called several times now. No shouts can be heard in the cold wilderness. Just him, his breathing, and his footsteps.

A thought occurred to him and he brought his wrist up to his face where the power watch use to be.

Well, the good news is his watch is still there, the bad news is its not working.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." He's beginning to panic at the mere fact that his power watch is broken. He chalked it up as probably it broken when he use three fusion repeatly. Then again, he highly doubt he can fix his watch in these parts of the frozen woods without any necessery tools.

But suddenly his train of thought were stopped by a young boy voice behind him, "Well look who finally decieded to awake, we already tired waiting you know?"

Because his alarmed instinct Boboiboy quickly spun around and put up fighting stance as his fighting instinct kicked in though he didn't have any super powers right now.

Behind him there are four people he didin't recognize, one is a beautiful young woman with average height in early twenty with beautiful long silver hair and a crystal pale blue eyes wearing a lily flower hairpin and a white mermaid long sleeves dress, right next to her a man who change his age apereance every couple minute and have ruby red eyes and wearing a purple cloak while holding a staf with something that look like a stopwatch on top of it, while at her left a man with average height who he suspect to be the silver woman twin but with a short midnight black hair and black eyes that look like gem wearing a oni mask that set aside beside his face with a black cloak while holding a giant schyte, lastly floating in the air is a boy who look around ten year old with golden blonde hair and heterochromia eyes with crystal green for his right eye and a yellow almost gold for left eye wearing a yellow hawai t shirt with beige short and have a yellow headset tangling around his neck with a green snickers.

Seeing Boboiboy's fighting stance the boy raised his hands in a universal sign of peace, "Woah woah we're not here looking for trouble pal, we here just want to... help you?"

Relising the boy and the rest of them didn't have a malicious intent Boboiboy lower his stance but still stay on guard.

"What do you want? Who are you and where am I? why am I here?"

"Answering your questions, we are nowhere and everywhere. We just are, it is as simple as that" the boy answered.

"And for why are you here, well one of the reason is because you already died..."
.
.
.
"Excuse me?!"

He is dead? What? Just what the hell is going on!?

Suddenly he felt someone hugging him and try to calm him down "Boboiboy! Calm down, now breath slowly in and out, thats it" Boboiboy slowed his breath as he try to follow the woman breath rhythm. He didnt even notice that he's hiperventilating

After he calmed down he shyly stared at her after she relase him from her hug.

"Well that was... Not that unexpected but I didnt expected that either," the black cloaked man said.

"Yeah the other two is more calm than he is at recieving information-" before the boy finish his sentence he recieve a smack on his head from the purple cloacked man(?)