Chapter 1

The fight against his evil future self was brutal. Danny was overpowered, pummeled around what was left from the Nasty Burger. With his friends and family along with his teacher stuck against the boiling tank. With each passing seconds, his family and friends are coming to their end, the young half-ghost is and for the first time in his life terrified.

     His evil future self-has shown him how powerful he was and in return made him feel powerless, all of his fights against those entire ghosts looked nothing like his fight with Dan.

Danny was in a race against time and he was losing badly, all of his attempts to strike back have been with cruel and vicious retaliation. For Dan this day could not get any better, his goal in breaking the mind of his past weak self is slowly coming to reality and securing his existence is becoming more solid.

For now, the only last thing he needs to take care of is the lives of his former loved one who he came to hate immensely. He now stood victoriously with his foot against the chest of his past younger self with a malicious and smug grin spreading across his face.

"You monster! I will never become like you!" the young halfa spat.

"Don't you get it boy? I'm still here which means you will become me whether you like it or not."

"I will NEVER become someone cruel like you!" The young ghost screamed while blasting the older evil ghost.

Dan held his face while staggering, he has to admit that the boy caught him by surprise but he did not do that much damage.

"I would have come to admire your determination and commitment to your morals and ideals, but I grew past those petty human concepts maybe some ghosts are loyal to those concepts but I'm not one of them." The evil ghost said to his younger self.

With Danny's anger surpassing its limits, the young ghost launched himself at his evil future self without caring for himself. The only thing he had in mind was tearing the monster in front of him limb from limb, he punched, kicked, and blasted the bastard with everything he had and for a moment, he seemed to win until his evil incarnate emerged from the smoke caused by his last attack unscathed. All of his confidence and anger seem to vanish the moment he saw Dan unharmed, smiling in a mocking matter.

"Is that it? Is this everything that the great Danny Phantom can throw at me? this is just sad." he said still wearing a mocking smile

Danny was unable to utter a single word, he was exhausted and his willpower was non-existent. He looked at the ground with tears forming in his eyes. He looked at his incapacitated family.

Danny stood, his leg trembling and barely holding him. He panted from sheer exhaustion, he could not afford to lose, not with the lives cost of the ones he cares about and love.

"I will not let you take my family from me!" The young halfa declared.

"Foolish boy! you still don't get it to do you?" Dan said as he charged at the boy intending to break him.

Danny saw the mad ghost flying at him full speed and drew a big breath, he then released the biggest ghostly wail and poured every bit of energy he had into the attack but to his miss fortune, his evil future version vanished before the attack could hit him.

He looked around anxiously, still hoping that he did it until he felt a powerful impact on the back of his head. The attack was so powerful that it sent Danny flying to the other side of the street, Danny crashed into the window of a shop.

Barely awake, Danny tried to get up but he was too hurt. His felt like someone jack-hammered his brain, his chest ached and it hard to breathe, his arms and legs felt like they were on fire due to the sheer pain.