Chapter 33

♢♢♢

Unti unti kong imunulat ang mga mata ko, nasa hindi pang karaniwan akong lugar kung saan nalutang ang mga lupa at halos maabot ko na ang mga ulap.

"Clairvoyant?" May tumawag sa akin at pag lingon ko ay nakita ko silang apat, si Rolland, Y Zeke at Nina.

Nag mamadaling tumakbo sila sa akina t niyakap ako, natumba ako sa ginawa nila.

"Where are we" tanong ko at dahan dahan silang lumayo saka umupo sa unahan ko, naka harap sila sa akin.

"Clairvoyant, Tequila Whil, because of you, I experienced to live a life, having peace and friends here to comfort me" Pag sisimula ni Rolland, medyo nagitla ako kasi ito ang pinaka una na tinawag niya ako sa pangalan ko.

"Clair-voyant~ I'm so happy I had a chance to have a bond with you, I had a chance to laugh and express my own feelings, because of you, I feel so complete~" Naka ngiting sabi ni Y

"Why are you guys saying these stuffs and acting like.. you guys were leaving me?" nag tataka kong tanong at isa isa silang tiningnan.

"Clairvoyant, because of you I had an another chance, another point of view, another excitement of having a family, you adopted me and treated me like a brother, as your own little brother, I forgot what it feels, what it feels like..heh" Nag patuloy lang sila at hindi man lang nag abala na sagutin ako.

"M-Miss clairvoyant, I really cherish our moments, ever since I stepped foot in your life, you did not waste a single moment, you cared, you loved and mostly you listened, more than what my family can do to me, and I am grateful for what you did to me and for the rest of us" Tumulo ang luha ni Nina.

"You must be wondering why are we doing this, allow me to explain it to you, our clairvoyant" naka ngiti silang lahat sa akin.

"E-Explain what?" Curious kong tanong though for me, alam ko na kung bakit nila ito ginagawa, but then I still anted to hear it...

"Please do not get upset if we tell you, were leaving you, the thing is, we all has our SECOND chances to see the brighter side of the world and because of that, we completed our mission, it's all thanks to you why are we free and happy.." It's the very first time na nakita ko si Rolland na umiyak, dahan dahang tumulo ang luha ko.

"Clairvoyant, please do not cry, or else--- We'll cry t-too" Pati si Zeke umiyak din, luampit ako sa kanila at niyakap sila ng mahigpita saka bumitaw.

"No one's leaving" gulat silang napa tingin sila sa akin.

"B-But That's not-" Pinutol ko yung kung ano man ang sasabihin ni Rolland.

"Because I know that even though you weren't there, weren't here physically anymore, even if I can't and will not be able to see you guys anymore, you guys will always be in my heart, and above watching me, guiding me as I walk forward to my future"

"That's right Clairvoyant~ We'll be your guardian angels and no demon will ever get to lay their hands on you!" Ngiting ngiti na sabi ni Y..

"You can do it Clairvoyant, we believe in you, don't lose hope, listen and understand, try to say calm and avoid the violent way of confronting someone" Tumango ako sa sinabi ni Rolland though confronting someone is a bit off but I'll try to understand what he means by it.

"Miss Clairvoyant, always remember that we love you no matter what, we'll always be here and if you ever needed us, think of something that will make you smile and will feel motivated, you have plenty of memories with us that you could ever think of" Sabi naman ni Nina.