Graduting Scholarships and The End?

I ran over as soon as Takashi texted me. It was pouring outside but i refused to take the limo. It was a week until graduating and he tells me this now.I rang the doorbell to the giant mansion. I stood there for maybe a half second before getting pulled in. He was excited!

I took of my wet shoes and rain jacket as i entered. I had on a black sweater that had 6 buttons. The top three were unbutonned to reaveal my plain withe shirt. I had on white leggings and a ruffled black skirt. Of course nothing mat

Takshi sat me on the floor in his room and he sat in front of me. Handing me the fancy papers. I looked at the papers happily. He got a scholarship! To...law school.Oh that meant a lot of hard work and he wouldn't be able to hang out with me often. This was his dream to be a lawyer. Going to law school.

Heust have noticed my sadness. Because he took me into his arms. He kissed my head.

"What's wrong?"

I felt tears burning down my cheeks.Why was i crying? Forget it i'm always crying. I should be happy.I moved away from him.

"I'm just really happy for you." I lied.

He looked deeply into my eyes. I blushed as he tilts my face closer to his. I pulled back "Not right now Takashi."I sighed looking at the papers and smiling. A forced smile but believable enough for him to beam with pride. At least I get to leave for the fourth year so i can start working before him so i won't feel bad when he left me. Then i continued looking through his papers and...

He was skipping a grade too.

"We can graduate together."he smiled proudly.

"What about Mitskuni."

"Sanity."he said shrugging. I understood what he meant. He didn't want to be forced to stay with irls that weren't me all afternoon,for another year. But if it was what made Mitskuni happy then Takashi would let Mitskuni be happy.

I got up and lay down on his bed sprawling myself out then sighing."

"We are graduating high school Takashi."

"Yes we are."he chuckled "Are you nervous. "

I pulled my body up and threw a pillow at him. "Of course im nervous. What does the future hold in store for us. Marriage,divorce,death,life."

"It was destiny."

"Bull"i whispered.

"Huh?"he said putting a cupped hand over his ear. I threw another pillow at him missing majorly

"What if we don't make it far. What if we go broke. What if i die or you die? What will become of our future.Will we get through it together. Or will we both change and become bad?" I frownedhe wasn't taking our future serious.

"Don't be worried now we till have time."he said

"A few months goes by quicker than you'd think."

"What are you going to do in life that's making you so nervous?"he asked

"I'm going to be a model. And i wan to live in an amazing area. Some where were there are tons of cherry blossoms and koi ponds. Where our only neighbor is vast land." I said closing my eyes. "And i want a big happy family."

"Mmmhmmm."He said slowly as if he was confused. I turned. No more pillows. I took my sweater off and threw it at him. It hit him square in the face. Bull's eye!

"Hey."he whined

"B****!!"I howled throwing myself at him. I fell in front of him and then kissed him. He fell over then his brother came i as we were kissing.