in my zone, I've been all alone

Start from the beginning

I put my hands on his face and look him in the eyes,

"Hey, it's me. Calm down. You're ok. Everything gonna be. You're home. You're safe. You're ok. You're in a safe place. Breathe. In, and out...there you go..." I say, as I feel a single tear drop down his face. His rapid eye movements slow, and he starts blindly slowly, before slowly moving my hand off his face. He stays silent.

"I- I'm sorry." He says likes it's almost a question

"I..I don't know what I did...or what happened..but I don't think it was good based on the fear in your eyes I just saw."

What about the fear in HIS eyes.

"It's ok...I think you just had a really bad dream...it's ok."

I feel her put her hands on my face and look me in the eyes,

"Hey, it's me. Calm down. You're ok. Everything gonna be. You're home. You're safe. You're ok. You're in a safe place. Breathe. In, and out...there you go..." She says, as I feel a single tear drop down my face. My rapid eye movements slow, and I start blindly slowly, before slowly moving her hand off my face face. I stay silent.

"I- I'm sorry." I says likes it's almost a question

"I..I don't know what I did...or what happened..but I don't think it was good based on the fear in your eyes I just saw."

"It's ok...I think you just had a really bad dream...it's ok." She says calmly.

My hand slowly stop shaking. I slowly start to come back to my senses. My mind regains focus, and I can hear normally again. Things aren't in my head. I grab a bottle of water and take a sip of it to try and calm me down.

I stand up slowly and run my hands through my hair with a huff. I spin around and look out my bedroom window.

Is that..no..

There's a girl, with...odd hair, and really odd clothes. It's dark but..she's staring up here with her head cocked sideways.

It's her. I can't believe it.

I run so quickly downstairs, I almost feel a few times, I just need to get outside to see her.

I get out to sidewalk, and I look side to side frantically.

"ASH?" I call out with a strained voice

"ASH PLEASE I NEED YOU...please come home Ash....shit.." I exclaim as tears and thoughts start to consume me.

" I exclaim as tears and thoughts start to consume me

I shouldn't have ran. I hear him calling out to me..it takes all of me to not run back to him and tell him ok. I don't even know why, maybe because I've been without contact for so long..with each cry I hear from him, as I watch him from behind the bushes the more numb I get. That's when I get an idea.

The second he gets back into the house, I grab a rock I find in his yard. I run back to the hard where I ditched my skateboard. The cool thing about the grip tape on a skateboard, is you can literally makes marks on it where it's rough. So, I draw the one thing that might help him, and that he might hopefully understand.

I carry it with me as I desperately run back to his house.

I see him in his window kicking and I can hear him screaming. I take the rock, and I throw it at his window. I run away to take cover in the bushes and I hide, awaiting him to come outside.

What

What...what was that? My attention is turned towards the rock? I guess that just flew at my window. There's something on the side walk outside..

I slowly walk out the door and approach it. I look side to side once again on the side walk. It's a skateboard deck. With trucks, and 3 weeks.

and a sunshine drawn on the grip tape.

"so..whats it mean?" I  asks actually trying to be inquisitive.

"Oh uh..essentially it just means..clear light. Auclair means light in french. It just symbolizes that the light is always visible no matter what." She says while playing with her fingers.

"That's...very beautiful." I say, being actually genuine

A smile creeps up on my face, tears roll down my face and I frantically look around.

"I..I love you. Whenever you're ready to come back...I'll be here. Always." I say not caring who I'm the neighborhood hears me. I just need one girl to hear me.

 I just need one girl to hear me

"Always." I hear him say. That's something that's always scared me. The thought of forever. Maybe not even forevermore, but...simply, the thought of losing someone. The big idea of someone staying. It's never been comforting to me..but I'm not letting that get to me now. He goes back inside carrying the board with him. I head back the way i came from Hawk house back to where is familiar.

Before I know it. It's the middle of the night, and I'm walking in the strip mall and standing in front of the glass door of the dojo.

I grip the handle, contemplating everything I've ever done.

I pull it open. It opens.

I slip my shoes off, and stand in the middle of the mat, in the dark. It's a comforting darkness. A comforting silence.

Soon, the silence is broken from hearing the jingle of the bell on the door.

A/N: dun dun dunnn who's it gonna beeee

ALSO thank u guys so much for 15k...literally blows my mind.

I hope you've all had a lovely week!!

vote, and comment!!