Chapter 68

»»————- Compliment ————-««

Keiko narrowed her eyes at the steam flowing out from the strange plant-like being as everyone around was shocked to be alive.

"Hah hah. Well done, lord fourth. By my count this is the second time you've saved all of shinobi kind." Minato glances at the Uchiha.

"I'm just lucky Sixth froze them all but me and her." She ignores his words, looking at him panting.

"I only froze you for a few seconds. The rest was your doing, Minato-San."

Naruto and Sasuke gape at her, making the other kage raise their eyebrows.

"What?"

"She just complimented dad, ttebayo!"

"Is that so shocking?"

"Yes!" Sasuke yells "Do you understand how much respect she has to have for you to compliment you!?"

Minato sweatdropps.

Keiko gives out her typical response.

"Hn." 

Narutos and Keikos eyes turn to slits and they jump forwards with their glowing bodies.

"I feel power welling up inside me! Come on, lets go!" Keikos eyes mixed with her sharingan pattern, a slit crossing through the EMS and the red color mixing with the blue, swirling around.

"Naruto, Keiko! Shouting and showing off is all well and good!" She hears the second say.

"But dont tell me you've forgotten that nothing but sage jutsu will work against this guy?! I know your not an idiot." Her eye twitches as she scolds herself, embarrassed to be scolded by a senju.

"UHHH! THAT'S RIGHT!" Keiko turns around, ignoring Narutos freaking out.

"Oi, you Senjus dont boss me around." She bares her grown teeth at him, a sound similar to a cat hissing escaping her mouth.

"It pisses me off." Tobirama crosses his arms

"Your an even bigger idiot than my elder brother, Naruto."