"If you were what her grandma wants she wouldn't take Vin into blind dates since then. And if Vin has feelings for you? You think he would like you..." I looked at her from head to toe. "Although you are sexy but you are not his type."

She clenched her fists. "And who would be? You?" She laughed at that.

I nodded. "Yes, you're right because if you were his type then you would be the one who he supposed to introduce to his grandma. But not right?"

Napangisi ako dahil ini-imagine kong umuusok na ang kanyang teynga at ganoon din ang kanyang ilong.

"You!" She was about to raise her hand at me but a hand stopped it. "V-Vin... She... She tried to hurt me! What are you doing?!" She shouted and cried when Vin is infront of him when Vin pushed him enough that she almost sat on the floor. Her tears flowed on the floor, really? The audacity to cry? What a playing victim.

I noticed Vin's jaw clenched when he stood beside me. "Stop acting, Leila. I've seen and heard what you told my girlfriend... Get out if this house!" He shouted that even me almost jump from where I stand. Even the kasambahay's and his grandma are watching us now. I felt embarrassed because I am also the reason who caused scene.

"That girl should be the one to move out because we both know that she wasn't even a real..."

"You stop talking because you don't know what you're talking! You aren't me! You aren't her! And stop insulting my girlfriend because she doesn't deserve it. She's also a woman who deserves respect from anyone of us and if I hear you insulting her again then I will let you lose your career. Now leave!"

I held Vin's hands to calm him down. To stop him but I can't utter a word, I just hold it tightly and can't even speak because I feel like there's a lump on my throat.

Leila stared at me with angry look. "You should be ready for the consequences!" She said then stormed out of this big modern house.

I breathed an air when Vin held me in his arms. "I'm sorry for what she told you. That would never happen again. I swear to my life if she ever does that again then I'll let her lose her job."

I held his hands. "No, you don't have to do that. I can handle myself and..." I stopped talking when he held my nape and kissed my forehead. I was a froze.

"I know you can but I can't let anyone bully you either. Even if it means I would kill, I'd do." He looks at me in my eyes with a genuine. I-I was lost with my own words. I couldn't focus on what I was telling because of him. My heart beats rapidly whenever he does this gestures and talks to me like. I've known this feeling and I am afraid.

Silence embraced us not until we were interrupted when grandma cleared her throat. "You two, stop being so sweet infront of me that I miss your grandpa so much. Let's have a lunch. Come here lassy, take me to the dining room."

"But grandma..."

Lumingon ako kay Vin upang pigilan siyang magsalita. "I'll do this, Vin. No one can stop me." I whispered then smiled at his grandma who is waiting for my answer. "Gladly... Uhh..."

She laughed softly when I stuttered. "Call me grandma or even by my name. It's up to you. I'm fine with everything as long as you are comfortable with that. In America they call me by my name."

Her name is Josephine Hutton, that's what Vin told me when he was telling a story about her grandma. But I won't call her by her name it's so unprofessional, even though she told me she's fine with that because that's what they do in America. My parents never taught me to be unrespectful towards older people than me. Or else I will got my skin pinched by her.

"I would love to take you into the dining room, grandma."

Nakangiti ang mga kasambahay habang nakatingin sa amin na papasok ng dining. I bowed my head slightly to them as a sign of respect. Inalalayan pa ako ni Vin nang makaupo. I was shocked when there are lots of food, I mean too much.

But I shook my head, I shouldn't be amused though I've seen and tasted a lot of foods from different cuisine but it still made me shock.

"How was your job, Blythe?"

I smiled at her. "I had fun, grandma. I had travelled around the world to sing on my concert, too many fans I encountered and it makes me feel wanted though my parents never made me feel unwanted. I mean at first I was not that confident with myself but now, I am. I told myself that I should be."

She also smile after hearing what I said. "I'm glad you did. Your parents sure are proud of you, they raised such good and singer like you. How much more if you had your child with my Vin..."

"Grandma..." Agap ni Vin kay Grandma habang nakahaway ang kamay niya rito.

I laughed at her statement. I know it was just a tease but I might want it. "I actually wanted to have a kid at this age, you know grandma. I am not getting any younger and was hoping I'd be having soon."

Binalingan ni grandma si Vin. "Oh ayan naman pala..."

"But it's not like I'm going to force Vin, grandma."

She smiled and reached for my hand. "It's up to you. But I really want to know you more, Blythe."

Binalingan ko si Vin nang may maisip. "I'm free this Saturday, can I bring grandma outside? Just outside this house nalang. As much as I wat to go with her somewhere but I am afraid we cannot because someone might recognize me."

Napataas ng kilay si Vin habang pinupunasan niya ang kanyang labi gamit ang tela. His veins potrude. Umiwas ako nang tingin. "Are you asking me?" I nodded.

"That. It's fine with me. Ask my grandma if she wants to."

"I will."

Tumingin ako kay grandma na nakangiti. "I want that."

I clapped softly. They're too kind that I am afraid to disappoint them. I shouldn't be, well. I hope so.