Chapter 11: 181045

{Chapter 11} Book 1: The Tracking Device's location.
トラッキング デバイスの場所

'There are nine cribs in Mom's room

'There are nine cribs in Mom's room. The nine youngest, aged one and two, sleep and wake up with her. And in her room, the only ones allowed to help with bathing and changing the youngest every night are, for some reason, the older girls.'

🍽~~~~🍽

Ray and Norman where washing the dishes after dinner lunch when Norman said: ''The kids like her.'' Referring to Krone, who was smiling at a picture that a younger kid had drawn. ''Yup, they do. Other than Figuring out the tracking devices, We also need to think of a way to get everyone out of here.'' Ray commented. ''Yeah, If we want to out-maneuver the two adults, It's not like it's enough to just trick them. We can't let them report anything to the demons. The demons are definitely nearby. We are their assets. Their High quality goods. They would never leave us too far away. Which means the biggest concern is the demons being notified. As soon as we escape, those demons will come after us.'' Norman said as Ray picked up a fork.

''There's only one way to stop that. Mom and sister will have to be...'' He trailed off, gripping the fork tightly and moving it in a stabbing motion, which Norman saw. They then both realized that Krone was behind them and turned around.

Krone smirked as she said ''You're Norman and Ray, Correct?'' The two nodded. ''I heard you get perfect scores on the tests'' The two nodded again. ''That's amazing. It's nice to meet you. I hope to get to know you well.'' She held two hands out. Norman and Ray shook her hands.

As Krone walked away, Ray asked ''Did she hear us?''

''No, We shut up in time. Anyway, Ray. Maybe Mom is...''

🍽~~~~🍽

'It's so calm here. Hard to believe someone found out the secret. So these are Isabella's children... So that's how it is. Well, I never thought the amazing Isabella would make such an easy mistake like this. And by not reporting this to the higher-ups, she's trying to hide her mistake. This is a serious violation of the rules! But I've heard of Isabella's excellence over and over on the other side. And if she says so, the targets will never be able to escape. In that sense, I'm sure it's not the only problem. And if I help her out here, she'll owe me, and my promotion will be certain. One day, I'll have the Mom position! But...Isn't this an opportunity? Not one day, but now! There aren't many Mom positions to begin with, and they hardly have openings. If I bring evidence and blow the whistle on her violation, Isabella will be ruined without a doubt! So instead of gaining Isabella's backing as an obedient assistant, It would be faster to only pretend to obey her. Then execute her downfall and take her place. How lovely. Me, The Mom of this place! I will capture the targets, inform the higher-ups and ship them out immediately! I need to find them as soon as possible! With evidence, of course. My mind is made up.'