Chapter 8: 131045

{Chapter 8} Book 1: Telling Ray the truth
レイに真実を話す

{Chapter 8} Book 1: Telling Ray the truthレイに真実を話す

''Thank you for the meal!''

'Meal... Yeah. That's what Conny was... Ceddy, Hao, even Aaliya. And if we don't escape within two months, another one of our siblings will just be another meal to some demon. Heck, It could even be one of us three at this rate.' Aviana thought to herself as she ate her food. She left the meat on her plate alone. She loved meat, sure, but after thinking what she just thought, she doesn't want to eat the meat. She, instead, gave it to Yvette who was sat next to her. Yvette smiled and thanked her.

🍽~~~~🍽

'I've looked all day but no child has reacted noticeably. Aviana's pulse was relatively normal, even when talking about Conny. It's fine, I'll know soon enough. No matter how much they try to hide it.' Isabella thought to herself whilst looking over the children who were eating.

🍽~~~~🍽

Ten o'clock sharp. Emma and Aviana both quietly got out of bed and met Norman in the hallway. He then led the two to a room and began pick locking the door before opening it with a cloth in his hand.

''We don't have much time. We have less than two months. I looked over the entire house last night, if we were to find a rope, it would be in this room.'' Norman said. ''We'll outwit Mom and break out before she even realizes our plan.'' Emma said. Aviana smiled before adding: ''And we'll all survive!''

🍽~~~~🍽

''I won't let anyone escape. I'll be the one to survive!'' Isabella said as she looked in a mirror, pulling the collar of her dress down and touching the numbers on her neck. '73584'.

🍽~~~~🍽

The storage room. Even Isabella, who has the key, rarely goes in that room... The forbidden room. ''There might not be any rope, keep that in mind.'' Norman said, shocking the two girls. ''There might not be any rope?'' Emma asked. ''Yeah, because it's not necessarily something used in our daily lives, but... we still have this.'' Norman said as he pulled a sheet back.

🍽~~~~🍽

The next day, The three ran into the forest and to the wall. The three unbuttoned the bottom of their shirts, revealing table cloths. ''Swiping spare Tablecloths. I gotta say, that's pretty smart.'' Aviana said as the three took the cloths from around their waists. The three quickly tied the cloths together, making a makeshift rope and Emma climbed a tree to put it in a tree hallow that was high enough that Not even 'Mom' could reach. ''We could go over the wall with this!'' Emma called out as she jumped down from the tree. ''Okay, the hard part remains.'' Norman said. He looked to his two female friends. ''Yeah...'' Emma muttered. ''How to deal with the trackers and how to escape with everyone.'' Aviana said. The two girls looked at each other before nodding.