Living In The Past Pt6 (Ianthony)/(Shaymien)

Start from the beginning

 "Why am I always the one accused of cheating?" Anthony asked sighing, as Ian hugged him.

 "I don't know, baby." Ian answered.

 "I'd never do that." Anthony stated.

 "Baby, you don't need to defend yourself to anyone; especially to that asshole." Ian replied, before he kissed him. "Come on, let's go to bed."

**Two Months Later**:

 Anthony made his way through the gym, after everyone had left for the day, doing his usual nightly check before locking up. Ian was coming to pick him up in an hour, his car was in the garage getting fixed. As he neared the weight benches, he saw Shayne about to lift, he walked over to him and smiling spoke.

 "You know the rules, big man. No lifting without a spotter."

 "I do know the rules; my boss is such a hardass." Shayne teased smiling.

 "I heard he can be a real asshole." Anthony replied, both men laughed.

 "Spot me?" Shayne asked.

 "You got it, let's see how tough you think you are."

 Shayne lifted weights first, then Anthony did; each man spotting for the other. Weightlifting led to them working out together on different machines, the same thing they've done many times before. By the time they were finished, they were both exhausted and sweaty, so Anthony went for a shower. While he was gone, Carter arrived to pick Shayne up and noticed he was sweaty and out of breath.

 "Hey, baby." Shayne greeted him smiling.

 "Why are you sweaty and out of breath?" Carter demanded.

 "Oh, I just finished a..."

 "Hey, Shayne, if Ian comes while I'm in the shower, can you let him know where I' am?" Anthony asked, cutting him off, as he came into the room without his shirt on. "Oh, you're here." He added angrily seeing Carter.

 "What the hell are you doing here?" Carter demanded.

 "Uh, it's my gym, I own this place." Anthony answered. "Why are you here?"

 "I came to pick up my boyfriend, instead I walk in and find you two sweaty and out of breath."

 "Yeah, that's usually what happens when people work out, you idiot." Anthony replied angrily.

 "Oh, yeah, I'm sure you two really worked each other out."

 "You stupid son-of-a-bitch, I'm not sleeping with Shayne, dammit." Anthony yelled, as he tried to go after Carter, but Shayne stopped him.

 "What the hell is going on?" Ian questioned, as he came into the gym.

 "I just found your boyfriend screwing around with mine!" Carter yelled.

 "What?"Ian asked shocked.

 "No, he didn't, Ian." Shayne said angrily. "Anthony and I worked out, he went for a shower when Carter arrived."

 "Yeah, right. You're not buying this shit are you, Ian?" Carter asked. "Come on, it's obvious they're together. The way they're always with each other or the way they're constantly flirting with each other."

 "Get the hell out of my gym now, before I throw you out! Next time, Shayne and Ian won't stop me from kicking your ass!" Anthony said, before he walked out of the room.

 "Let's go." Carter ordered, before he stormed out.

 "Nothing happened, Ian." Shayne said sighing, before he grabbed his stuff and left.

 Ian was so confused, he didn't know what to believe. Carter noticed the same things Ian has and what would he get out of breaking him and Anthony up? Then again, Carter was crazy and Anthony would never cheat on him...would he? His thoughts were interrupted by Anthony returning to the room with his stuff, he was pissed. They left the gym in silence; after Anthony locked up they got into Ian's car and drove home, still, neither spoke. Once home, Anthony headed straight for the shower, while Ian locked up and went to their room to change for bed. He sighed, as he sat on the bed and ran his hands over his face, he wanted to believe Anthony, but something didn't add up. He heard the water stop and seconds later, he heard Anthony's phone ring and realized for the first time ever he had taken his phone into the bathroom with him, instead of leaving it on the dresser like he usually did. Ian quietly got up and went to the bathroom, he listened through the door to the conversation; only hearing Anthony's side.

 "Hey, Shayne. No, I just got out of the shower. Don't know, I haven't talked to him yet. He's just lucky you stopped me or I would have kicked his ass. Yeah, I know, I know. I had fun too; we haven't done that in a long time. You were better than ever dude, I wasn't sure you could keep up with me at first. Yeah, okay you too, night, Shayne-O."

 Ian rushed back to the bedroom and got into bed, before Anthony found him. He tried to act normal, when all he really wanted to do was cry after hearing the conversation. Carter may be crazy, but he was right, Anthony and Shayne were sleeping together. Anthony came into the room and put his phone on the nightstand, before he got into bed beside Ian.

 "You okay, baby boy?" Anthony asked, noticing how quiet he was.

 "Yeah, just a little tired." Ian lied.

 "Me too, night, Ian, I love you." Anthony said smiling, before he kissed Ian and laid down.

 "Night, Anthony, I love too." Ian replied, as he turned off the light and laid down on his side; his back facing Anthony.

 Ian waited until he knew Anthony was asleep, before he silently began to cry. His heart was broken, the man he loved did the one thing he swore he'd never do. Before he confronted Anthony though, he needed proof of the affair, proof that Anthony couldn't lie his way out of. Until then, he'd act like nothing was wrong on the outside, while on the inside his heart was shattered into a million pieces.

TBC...