🌸Chapter 1🌸

Start from the beginning

I check around the bar again but still nothing. I went back to my phone. Few minutes later my glass of wine arrived. I took a sip and liked the taste as I took another sip.

I take a quick look at the bar entrance/exit as it opens but it was just a random guy putting his arm on his girlfriend's waist. I rolled my eyes and stare back at my phone.

I chuckle at myself. This is my third time coming to the bar just to see him. I must be crazy, waiting for a guy who doesn't even know me or cares about him. I just found something interesting about him. His attractive looks is obviously one of them but I wanted to see him and get to know him. To meet his world.

I took the glass cup and drank some little wine.

Two hours later. I just finished the fourth glass of the wine. I could feel myself getting tipsy. He isn't here yet.

Maybe I should wait a little more. I snicker, that is what I have been saying for the past to hours. First time I came to practically look for him, I waited three hours, second time the same thing. I shook my head. I have gone completely crazy about the dude. Not this time. I should head home now. I took out my phone and checked the time. 1:17 a.m in the morning.

I rolled my eyes. I'm such a fool to even think he'll come. The waitress guy even said he doesn't really come always.

I stood up angrily and took my purse and phone. I dropped some cash on the table before walking straight to the exit. I pushed the door open and got out. The breeze hits my skin as I was only wearing shorts and a light pink t-shirt I tucked in my short.

It was warm when I was getting in but now the wind is blowing. I fast walk to the car and got in, starting the car and leaving the parking lot.

🖤🖤🖤

ZOELLA'S POV

"Have you start with the assignment we got yesterday?" I asked Olivia as we take our seats in the cafeteria.

"Nope. Not at all. I'm thinking of looking for someone to do it for me and I'll pay." She said shrugging as she drawing her coke through her straw. I chuckle.

"You should really stop that some day." I said amused.

She sighs as she rolls her eyes trying to look innocent. "Trust me, I'm trying." She said and we both know she's practically doing nothing about it.

"You should." I said playfully pointing my finger at her. She just pulls out her tongue and looks away.

"Hey mah people!" We heard the one and only Cole's voice from behind. He pulls the chair back besides Olivia and takes his seat. Soon after Brice took a seat beside me.

"Hey guys." He greets casually unlike Cole's loud happy hyped voice. What I noticed about Brice is that he doesn't like talking much and seems to like being mostly in his own space but doesn't really get the chance, seems like everywhere he goes, someone approaches him or he has to be kind and approach the person. Poor him.

"Hey dick heads!" Olivia greets grinning at them.

"Hi guys." I said.

"So what is for lunch today?" Cole asks looking between mine and Olivia's tray. My tray contains just a neatly covered with plastic sandwich and a small bottle with orange juice while Olivia has burger with fries and sauce with her big cup filled with coke.