Sophie thought for a moment, thinking the right words to explain this "...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches."

"Ah, well

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." Klaus smiled, liking the new information. The same sentiment could be said for the dark hair vampire when her smirk was prominent on her face. Rebekah rolled her eyes at the two.

Rebekah took a seat on the other couch before looking up again facing the witch. "Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty." She informed her. "Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?"

Natalia was grateful that Elijah had awaken and tried his way through Davina using persuasion approach. She knew just how persuasive her friend can be.

This turn it was Sophie's turn shocked by the update. "Elijah's talking to Davina?"

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine." Rebekah answered.

Sophie looked away with the 'hmm...this is not good. I'm screwed.' look on her face that didn't go unnoticed by Natalia which peaked her interest in the matter more. "I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." Sophie replied.

Natalia wasn't the only one. "Do tell." Klaus demanded the witch, intrigued by the issue.

"I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches." Sophie started. "My sister was devoted, like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict, which drove me nuts. The minute I turned twenty-one, I left the Quarter to travel... and play. Then one night, Jane-Anne visited me telling they moved forward the Harvest."

Natalia's eyes widened in recognition and dread the moment Sophie mentioned 'Harvest'. "Shit." She cursed.

So, this was all the fuss about.

Spending years with Kol, Natalia was quite knowledge-able in the matter witch-related because he was so fascinated by the kind as he was a prodigy witch himself when he was human. But even then, Natalia didn't share the same appeal towards the kind.

There were times when he wouldn't shut up about it, Natalia had to basically threatened to knocked him out if he didn't stop.

Though she didn't have the full-detailed understanding about this Harvest ritual, she knew this was bad for their side.

The siblings turned to her, surprised she knew of the matter. "What the bloody hell is a Harvest?" Rebekah voiced their confusion.

"It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored." Sophie answered. "Witches appease their ancestors'; the ancestors keep their bloody ancestral power flowing." Natalia paced around, pointing at Sophie.

"And why haven't I heard of this?" Klaus questioned. "Maybe you should've hang around your brother more instead of daggering them around." Natalia snide remarked as the Original hybrid gave her a dirty glare saying: 'This is not the time.', while Rebekah had a ghost smile on her face.