Chapter 226

~SPG~~

KIHO laughed softly while listening to Tilly moan his name again and again.

She really likes this position.

Tilly was straddling him, her arms around his body while her nails were dug deep into his skin. It stung a little, but the pleasure he felt as she rode him fast was greater than the pain.

Most of all, he loved the feel of her soft and smooth skin on his palms as he held her hips tight to secure her as his hips meet her downward slides. He was careful not to dig his nails on her skin, of course.

"Kiho, you never fail to make me feel good," Tilly said between heavy breaths. Then, she gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. "I've missed you so much."

"I still miss you even if we're together like this again," Kiho confessed, then he kissed her on the corner of her mouth. "I love making you feel good."

And to make her feel even better, he kneaded her breasts. Then, he sucked the peak of her breasts until she cried in ecstasy. He wanted nothing in the world than to give back the same happiness that Tilly never failed to give him.

In all lifetimes.

 "Kiho," Tilly whispered sweetly in his ear, tickling his skin as he continued thrusting inside her fast and deep.

Just like him, she was breathless.

Everything about that moment sent both of them to blinding bliss. A few bounces and pumps later, his lovely wife was screaming with orgasm– a powerful one.

Then, she collapsed on him– satisfied.

"Tilly, I'm close," he whispered in a shallow breath. "Can I…?"

"Yes," she said, then she kissed her shoulder. "You can come inside me, Kiho." She raised her head to look up at him. "It's safe."

He touched her face and kissed her on the lips, deep and long.

A few thrusts later, he shot his load, too– his release taking longer than usual. He had a lot of pent-up desires inside after five long years of yearning for his wife. But of course, that moment was worth the wait.

Tilly let out a dreamy sigh, then she hugged him tight. "I didn't know how I survived five years without this."

Kiho laughed, his cheeks turning hot. He was a little shy, but he was very happy to hear those words from his wife. "Me too. I've dreamt about doing this with you every night," he confessed bashfully, then he kissed the top of her head. "I'm glad that it has turned into a reality now."

***

TILLY's arms were pressed against the tiled floor of the pool while Kiho pounded her from behind. Ah, his thrust were fast and deep– just like how she wanted it. Well, she also liked it when they do it nice and slow.

But this time, she wanted to be taken a little roughly than usual.

Kiho was a beast and in the sheet but he was always asking for consent. He also never failed to make her feel safe with him. She loved that about him.