Chapter 219

"SO, why did you two fight?" Tilly asked her children while they were in the tea table. She was having tea, while the two boys were having hot chocolate. The tea and the hot chocolate were both made by Amilo because the servants were all knocked out. "What is it that you can't tell me in front of Kiho?"

Winter and Julian looked at each other, then they exchanged nods.

Then, Julian faced her and began explaining. "Mother, Lady Lucina Morganna was here a while ago. She tried to kill Winter."

Okay, she almost broke the teacup when she heard that.

That b*tch!

"She escaped because I protected her from Winter," Julian continued in a cracked voice. He even hanged his head low as if he was ashamed of what he did. "I'm so sorry, Mother. I know that this will sound like a lame excuse but Lady Lucina Morganna had been very kind to me in my past life. And I really thought that she was my real mother."

Her heart broke for Julian.

After she heard what he went through in his previous life, she couldn't blame him if he got attached to the wrong woman.

My poor baby…

"I got angry at Julian because of that," Winter said in an apologetic voice. "I didn't try to understand Julian, Mommy. And thus, the big fight."

"No, you're not obliged to do that after I helped the woman who tried to kill you escape," Julian said when he turned to his brother. "I'm really sorry about that, Winter."

"I was also wrong for trying to compete with you for Dad's attention. That might have contributed in making you feel that you don't belong to our family," Winter said in a voice filled with guilt. "I shouldn't have done that when I know that whether we have the same mother or not, we're still brothers."

"The two of you are real brothers," Tilly said to her kids gently. When Winter and Julian turned to her, she smiled at them. "Both of you are my children. Never doubt that again, hmm?���

Winter and Julian both nodded.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Yes, Mother."

She smiled at them. "Thank you, boys. I will not force to make up right away. Apologies only work when the two parties involved are sincere. Take all the time you need to truly understand each other. I trust both of you, Winter and Julian."

Her children both nodded and thanked her.

"Boys, I'm going to make your father remember all of his missing memories," she told them seriously. "He might lose himself in the process but no matter what happens, I want you to stay in this room and protect each other. I will send Luna here later to join you. She will make a barrier for you and the servants. Again, no matter what happens, don't even think about leaving this room to help me, okay?"

Both of her kids looked worried.

"Mother, we can fight," Julian said carefully. "If Father loses himself, we can protect you."

"Julian is right, Mommy," Winter said while nodding. "Mommy, we're not really kids."

"No matter how old your souls are, to us, you will always be our babies," Tilly said firmly, and then, she felt the arrival of her esteemed "guest." "It's time for me to work," she said, then she stood up and walked towards her children. She kissed both Julian and Winter's forehead. "Stay here, my little cinnamon rolls."