Chapter 3. (Yena route. 1)

Preview from chapter 2 (Y/n Routed 1)

Congratulation: Yena path Route open.

" Oppa, I would do it instead", Yena said.

"But Yena", Y/n hesitated.

" I know hard to you to believe me Oppa after I cheat over you in past. And how would your boss or fellow employees in your office react, if they found out you in porn videos? You would get fire, Oppa. Remember! You have struggled to get promoted, Oppa. It's gonna be wasted", Yena said.

Y/n keep silent for an hour, then he started to his wife.

"Okay, I agree on it but promise me after three years, you must leave this industry and don't cheat over me again", Y/n decided to give Yena permission.

Yena nodded.

***

After that day, Yena signs three years contract with Pd. Kang is a porn actress. He explained to her about new rules in the porn industry. Then introduce her to fellow staff, actors, and actresses.

" My name Choi yena, nice to meet you all and take care of me", Yena introduce herself.

All staff, actors, and actresses welcomed Yena warmly like family.

" We will begin our first shoot tomorrow, Yena I hope you can memorize the script and improve your acting", Pd. Kang said.

After introduced to the staff, Yena picks her second daughter, Kim Yuki from kindergarten, then visiting Chaewon ay hospital. Seeing chaewon lifeless, Yena collected her brave to facing the bitter choice she taken. Her daughters are her motivation to take steps into the porn industry.

When Yena arrived at home after visiting Chaewon, she would cook and babysit little Yuqi. Then after Y/n comes home, they take their dinner in silence, no talk like usual, no smile like usual, no joy like usual. Just silent dinner.

Yena, wait for her husband in their bedroom. When Y/n enter their room she hugs him and kisses him.

 When Y/n enter their room she hugs him and kisses him

"Please. Take me, Oppa before shooting tomorrow", Yena said with a sad tone.

Yena grabs yena head and pulls her into a kiss. Their kiss isn't like usually they do, there is bitterness in their kiss instead of lustful. While kissing her lips, he gropes her breast kneading and pinching it, successfully made her moaned in their kiss.

As they pulled out their kiss, they strip their clothes into nude. Without role play, Y/n take the bottle of lube, smearing it surround his length of the shaft.
He repositions his length into his wife's pussy lips, then started to penetrate her.