𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

Start from the beginning

"She is not dead. Where was her body?" asked Remus, eyes widening in newfound anger when the Potters didn't answer. "You're telling us.. that you just claimed her to be dead, with no proof whatsoever—"

"Dumbledore said so—"

"WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT THAT OLD FOUL GIT SAID?" Sirius cut James off, "She's not dead. Our friendship, however, is. Goodbye Lord Potter."

Sirius fell to the floor as soon as they apparated back to their house. "There's no way.."

"Sirius.." Remus frowned, trying to fight his tears.

Sirius, however, didn't care and burst out in tears, pulling his knees to his chest. "She's not gone.."

The two have gotten closer to Ava more than Harry. Mostly it was because Sirius had seen himself in his goddaughter, since he had gone through pretty much the same thing.

Remus pulled his husband into his arms, "Sirius—"

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" Sirius snapped, pulling out of the hug harshly as he started pulling on his hair, "She's not—"

"No, she isn't." agreed Remus, "We'll find her, Sirius."

"How?"

"Who was the last person in Godric's Hollow?"

They both shared a look, "Voldemort." They said simultaneously.

Sirius stood up with a determined expression as he started pacing. "The dark side and every pureblood family believes that children are a gift to be cherished. If one were to abuse a child, they would get kicked off the sacred 28 pureblood families immediately and would be disowned by the whole wizarding community."

"That means there's no way she's not safe." Remus concluded, earning a small smile from his husband.

"I'm joining him. He can't be worse than Dumbledore."

"Sirius, they said he was now dead—"

"He's a bloody dark lord, moony." Sirius said, "There's no way he could die that easily."

Remus nodded in agreement, "Fine, then I'm joining too. Let's find Peter, since it's now obvious he was the spy."

Tom Riddle looked at the baby on his hip, and the potions in his other hand. He put Ava on a chair and crouched down in front of her, "This is going to hurt, alright?"

Ava merely smiled, as if saying 'it's alright'. Tom downed one of the potions and gave the other to her, wincing as she started making painful sounds.

A few minutes later, he couldn't stop the smile growing on his face as he looked at the girl he had just blood-adopted. "Alexandria Eleanor Slytherin. That's your new name."

Ava-..Or now, Alexandria, had pitch-black hair, and her facial features were almost exactly like Tom's. Her eyes, however, were still vivid green, something Tom absolutely adored, claiming that it was the exact color of the killing curse.

He blinked in shock as she shed a few tears, but was still quiet. "How the ruddy hell are you not wailing?" He asked no one in particular as he wiped the few tears that had fallen from her eyes, "You should be shouting in pain by now.. Not that I don't like the fact that you're not in pain, of course."

"She's just a baby, my lord." Bellatrix, who had just walked in, pointed out. "She can't understand you."

"She can understand more than you can.." mumbled an already annoyed Tom, but Bellatrix didn't hear as she was too busy cooing over the girl in her hands.

"Can you say 'Bella'?" cooed Bellatrix with a maniacal smile, which she only got when she would torture somebody. "Come on, I know you can."

"She hasn't talked at all, nor has she cried even once." mused Mulciber as he walked in with Dolohov.

"She just did, but it was only a few tears." Tom said.

"Oh, so the blood-adoption is done?" asked Dolohov, "Congratulations, my lord. You now have a daughter."

"And a quite adorable one at that." said Mulciber in a baby voice, holding Alexandria in his arms.

Bellatrix glared at him and crossed her arms, "Give me back the baby."

"What's her name, my lord?" asked Dolohov, now next to Mulciber and joining in on the cooing.

"Alexandria Eleanor Slytherin." Tom replied proudly, "And she is not my daughter. I'm only her guardian."

Lucius snorted as he walked into the room as well, "I highly doubt that." He said and immediately got crucio'd.

"Not near the baby!" exclaimed Bellatrix, Muciber, and Dolohov simultaneously.

Tom stopped the torturing, making Lucius shut up and stop screaming, and looked at them.

Mulciber was facing the other way, covering Alexandria's eyes, while Dolohov was covering her ears.

"She has to get used to it sooner or later." Tom pointed out, confused by why they were doing that.

"She's only a year old!" exclaimed Bellatrix angrily, not caring that she was kind of disrespecting her lord. "She might have nightmares!"

Tom took a deep breath, for the first time agreeing with her, but didn't admit it as he walked out of the room and left his followers be.

"Hey, Alexa." Dolohov said, smiling widely as the said girl grabbed onto his finger, "Say 'torture'. Come on, I know you can do it!"

"Torture?" scoffed Lucius as he finally stood up from the ground, "Maybe you should start small, Dolohov."

"He's right." Bellatrix said and looked at the girl, who was now in the cot, "Say 'knife'!"

"Bella—" Lucius tried, but was hushed by Mulciber.

"Shh." Mulciber said, "I want to hear her say 'knife'."