•Sore Loser•

•I've reread and edited previous chapters because of the grammar also by the time this comes out we will hit 2k+ reads and 100+ votes so thank you so much!🍣•

_________________________________________

"Y/n's legs are like jello, The hell? Did she work out yesterday or something?" Maki looked at Y/n trying to do push-ups while Panda was n her back which usually wouldn't be a problem but she kept dropping to the ground every time Panda got on her back.

"Oí Y/n are you okay?" Maki helped her up, Y/n yawned as she rubbed the eye bags under her eyes.
"No, I spent the night in Megumi's room.." She grumbled as she took a sip out of Maki's water bottle.

"Damn Y/n that's pretty indecent."
"What the hell? I didn't mean like that I was in Megumi's room because my air conditioner was broken and it was hella hot. Bastard sleeps crazy and kept crushing my legs, I'll never forgive." Y/n went back into a push-up position, allowing Panda to sit back on here.

"That makes more sense.." Maki sighed as Y/n was able to do her 20 ups,
"I'm trying to push the limits on my body to the max, Thanks panda."
"It's no problem, sitting on backs while someone is doing push-ups gives me a nice breeze." Panda tossed Y/n her juice.
"How're your clones doing?"
"They're okay but with the last incident something new problem has appeared."

"Oh and that is?" Maki slouched next to her, Y/n ruffled her hair trying to put her thoughts into words.
"They're starting to feel different emotions and with them being my clones our nerves are connected which means I can feel their pain.."
"Are you still going to use them?"
"Yeah, I'm just going to build my pain tolerance. That's where you come in, gorgeous."
"Don't flatter me."
"Aw but your face says you liked my compliment."
"Shut up."
"No" Y/n chuckled as Maki grabbed one of her legs and chucked her off into the distance.

"MAKI, BABY FORGIVE ME!" Y/n whined as she got stuck in between a couple of branches,
"THIS IS YOUR PAIN TORELENCE TRAINING I'LL SWING YOU AROUND LIKE A RAGDOLL!"
"Okay, but stop yelling.." Maki jumped up into the branches dislodge Y/n from the branches, making her fall on her face.
"Ack-"
"Summon your clones so I can train as well."
"Man you're being pushy.." Y/n light up her cigar and high-fived her blobs.

"I'm back!"
"Ah man, I was just sleeping as well"
"Shut up! We're going against Maki okay?" The clones grumbled and stood beside Y/n. Maki smirked and made her first move by distracting her Happy clone with a stick while her sleepy clone was not fazed only having her eyes on Maki.

"Now!"
"Yay!" Happy swung sleepy around chucking her at Maki with sleepy aiming for Maki's legs. Problem was that Maki already had caught their plan and Y/n's calf had been caught in maki's grip as she tried to knock her back.
"Have a nice flight Y/n!"
"MAKI I BEG!" And with one swoop Y/n with her close went flying into the across the air.