"I can't do this." Davina whispered nervously, looking at the teenage boy who was backfacing her.

Cami, still smiling, gently pushed Davina toward the boy and watched as she approached him. The boy turned around when he heard her, and his face brightened.

Davina waved awkwardly. "Hey, Tim. I got your note."

"I got your text message." Tim replied smiling.

Davina sighed and smiled. "Thanks for meeting me here."

Tim laughed nervously. "Uh, it's so amazing to see you—I can't even believe I'm standing here right now. I just... " He sighed. "Wow." He stared at Davina in amazement.

Davina giggled nervously as well. Natalia watched the whole exchange had a small smile, amused. The two was a nervous wreck around each other with the obvious liking towards each other.

"So, how have you been?" Tim started, laughed again. "And why did you want to meet here? It's so creepy... all the terrible stuff that happened?"

Davina walked toward the altar. "I dunno, I kind of like it! It's quiet. The place can't be bad for all time, just because one bad thing happened... right?"

"Wait, no, uh, alright, back up." He said with a hand gesture when he said 'back up'. "So where...? One day you just stopped coming to school, and then it's like you just... vanished."

Davina sighed and looked away sadly and uncomfortable. "There was an emergency... and I needed to take care of some things." She answered vaguely.

"Oh, are you okay?" Tim asked concerned. "I mean, you look okay-- you look great, actually." He complimented her nervous. While Natalia rolled her eyes in her hiding space, muttered "teenagers." While Davina giggled at his attempt.

"So, are you coming back to school?" Tim asked hopefully.

Davina's smile fell, and then so did Tim's. "No." She answered after a moment of silence. "But I need you to know that even though I was away, I miss you." She smiled at him. "I miss seeing you at school, seeing you play your violin."

Tim gulped nervously and gestured to the walls of the room. "Well, this place does have great acoustics."

Davina looked confused for a moment, until she saw him picked up his violin and bow. She sat down smiling to watch and listen to him play.

Natalia approached her friend who looked to be deep in thought. She sat next to her but she seemed to be in far away land from reality.

Natalia noticed Cami was staring at the bloodstains on the walls in the back of the church, listening to Tim play for Davina.

"Hey." Natalia greeted the blonde. "Are you ok?" She asked concerned.

The blonde didn't look too good. She had a far away gaze and her face was pale.

"I know what you are. Klaus compelled me to forget things about him. But I guess he didn't know I know things about you." She told Natalia. She was shocked to her the blonde's revelation but stayed silent nonetheless.

"It's crazy to me, but at least it makes sense. But this... massacre... was just a pointless, brutal thing. In your life, have you ever heard of anything like that? A good man, an aspiring priest, just goes on a killing spree out of nowhere." Cami held a large amount of sadness in her tone.

Natalia could immediately tell it was personal to her. Then the blonde boy popped up in her mind and she looked at Cami in realization. Klaus who just entered noticed the two sat together and joined them sitting next to Natalia.