ARGUMENT?(33)

Y/N'S POV:

Immediately after reaching, I headed towards my bed and jumped onto it, I then noticed that even taehyung did the same thing as me, we both looked at each other and started laughing as both of us did the same thing, I just moved closer to him, wrapped my arms around him & closed my eyes, unknowingly I drifted to my dreamland in his warm embrace.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

Y/N and I drifted to sleep in each others embrace, after a while I woke up and noticed a cute little figure beside me sleeping peacefully, I caressed her cheek for few minutes after which I decided to cook something for us to eat before waking her up. I slowly unwrapped her arms around me, removed my hand under her head and put a pillow without disturbing her, I got down from the bed and headed downstairs to cook food for both of us

(Author's Note: I am here to remind you how Y/N's house looks if any one of you forgot hehe no need to thank me, anyways happy reading I won't disturb you😁)

But then I realized I cant cook anything properly so I just browsed through internet to find something which I can manage to cook, after few minutes of searching I decided to make pancakes, hehe the easiest, after searching all the cabinets and re...

But then I realized I cant cook anything properly so I just browsed through internet to find something which I can manage to cook, after few minutes of searching I decided to make pancakes, hehe the easiest, after searching all the cabinets and refrigerator, I took out all the ingredients required, placed all of them on the table, started making pancake mix, after putting a lot of effort I successfully completed making pancakes, I decided to put little more effort to garnish them so I put chocolate syrup, fruits & dry fruit flakes on them, I knew Y/N is not a big fan of strawberries so I decided not to put them in her plate, I don't understand her at all sometimes like she never tasted strawberries but still she doesn't like them, what a weird creature she is.

I am pretty much impressed by my cooking and decorating skills, I don't yet know how they taste but they for sure looked yummy, I wanted to eat it right now so I decided to go upstairs and wake up Y/N so I headed upstairs

Y/N'S POV:

I am sleeping peacefully until I felt someone tap on my shoulder gently, I dint want to wake up yet so I just buried my head in the pillow but then I felt a tingling sensation near my ear, it is because the person came near to my ears and whispered "Y/Niee, get up, lets have lunch, I am really hungry", I realized that it was taehyung, immediately my ears turned red but then I dint want to open my eyes, I woke up but I wanted to stay like that on my bed for some more time without moving, I dint feel like opening my eyes so I just stayed like that without responding to taehyung, suddenly taehyung whishpered "If you wont get up within 3 seconds, I will kiss you", I immediately turned into a red tomato, I dint want to be more embarrassed so without thinking for more time I opened my eyes and realized that taehyung was too close to me, I started blushing, we kept looking at each others eyes until taehyung got a phone call which is from one of his idol friends who is a girl, he answered the call and started talking very sweetly with that person which made me feel a little jealous and I was having many thoughts in that moment like, Is she his girlfriend? He likes her? Will he leave me right now and got to her if she asks him to come? UGH, my thoughts were becoming more crazy so I just decided to ignore all my stupid thoughts, I kept waiting for taehyung to complete talking to his friend, at last he told that he will come and meet that person.

TAEHYUNG: Y/N, I am really sorry, I need to leave right now, I have something important to do, we can spend time together some other time 

It was exactly want I was thinking, I understood that he is leaving me to meet his idol friend, my mind kept reminding me that I am just an ordinary girl unlike the other girl who is an idol, beautiful, rich and most importantly someone who he desires unlike me, he is someone I cannot atleast dream to be with so I should stop thinking otherwise, my heart started aching after realizing all these things, I couldn't think straight, little did I know is that something big is going to happen between us which may even break our friendship.

Y/N: *ANGRY TONE* Are you leaving me because your girlfriend called you?

TAEHYUNG: *CALM TONE* Y/N, what are you talking about, it's nothing like what you are thinking, she just needs some help so she called me, I promised her I will be with her whenever she needs me so I need to go now, stop thinking stupid things.

Y/N: *ANGRY TONE, CHUCKLING* Wow so now you are telling me that I am stupid, you are just staying with me to spend your free time with me while your girlfriend is busy, now that she is free you are leaving me, WOW, even you are the same, it is my fault to assum(*CUT OFF BY TAEHYUNG*)

TAEHYUNG: *LITTLE ANGRY* Y/N, are you actually realizing what you are speaking, why are you behaving like this today?

Y/N: *ANGRY*Is it me or you who is behaving weirdly today? I understand, no need of any explanation, go and spend your precious time with you sweet girlfriend who is unlike me.

TAEHYUNG: *SUPER ANGRY* Y/N stop speaking nonsense, I already told you that she isn't my girlfriend.

Y/N: Now that I understood all your tricks, you are even showing your anger on me, I am not speaking anything nonsense, it you and your girlfriend, get the f*ck out of my house and go sleep with your(*CUT OFF BY TAEHYUNG*)

I felt a hand on my cheek, it started burning, that is when I realized taehyung slapped me, the fact that taehyung slapped me hurt me more than the pain caused due to his hard slap, I couldn't control myself anymore so I started crying, I noticed taehyung packing his things and then he left slamming the front door shut. After he left me like that, I realized what I actually did just now, I realized that it is all my fault today, my heart ached just at the thought that taehyung will never ever want to spent time with me or atleast talk to me, I started sobbing like hell just thinking about he wont be there with me anymore like he used to be before.

*DID EVERYTHING END BETWEEN THEM JUST WITH A SINGLE ARGUMENT? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :)*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well, keep voting and supporting this story.

Always keep smiling and be happy :)