GOING TO INDIA(25)

Y/N'S POV:

It was already been 2 months after leaving India, I am missing my parents so much, today is weekend so I & F/N2 decided to go on a girl date hehe, F/N2 came to my house last night, we had so much fun yesterday night, I even met her boyfriend, he is really sweet, I am so happy for her, I was so excited that she is going to marry him after 2 month, I am going to have so much fun in her marriage hehe, we both got ready and we took a train to Suncheon, we spent our rest of the day roaming around the city, having good food, shopping, we booked a hotel there and stayed there that night, the next day we went cycling, took many photos, went to a pretty cafes and then returned to Seoul by night, I came back to my house by 10pm, she went to her house that night, I changed my clothes and was ready to sleep but then I heard my doorbell ring, I opened the door revealing taehyung, I was happy to see him, we spent some time watching an episode of a new K drama, I unknowingly rested my head on his chest, I could listen to his heartbeat which was relaxing, I dint notice that he was staring at me and I was staring back at him, suddenly taehyungs phone rang, he answered it, told me that he needs to leave now as they have some schedule to complete now, I just nodded and gave him a hug before him leaving, after that I slept, the next day it was as usual office, colleagues and stuff.

*NEXT 1 AND HALF MONTH Y/N AND MAKNAE GOT REALLY CLOSE, THEY USED TO COME TO HER HOUSE WHENEVER THEY WERE FREE*

Y/N'S POV:

I and F/N2 are going to India this weekend because it is F/N2's wedding after 2 weeks, they decided to celebrate it in both Indian ceremony and Korean ceremony(*Author's note: If anyone forgot, I am here to remind you that F/N2'sboufriend is an Indian*). So I, F/N2 and her boyfriend are going to India to buy clothes and all other things required for marriage, I told V that I am going to India this weekend that is for 3 days, he wanted to meet me before leaving but he was really busy with his schedule so I decided to visit him today, after completing my work, I went to Bighit building after buying chocolate covered strawberries for them, I know taehyung likes strawberries so much so I decided on buying chocolate covered strawberries.

After reaching Bighit lobby, I showed them my visitors card they allowed me to go inside, I met them, we ate strawberries and talked for few minutes after that I gave a quick hug to all of them except for taehyung, hehe dont worry instead I gave a...

After reaching Bighit lobby, I showed them my visitors card they allowed me to go inside, I met them, we ate strawberries and talked for few minutes after that I gave a quick hug to all of them except for taehyung, hehe dont worry instead I gave a tight hug to taehyung and then I came back to my house, the next day I, F/N2 and her fiance went to India, we stayed in my house (*Author's note: here my house refers to her house in India where her parents live*) first 2 days and the last day we went to her fiances house, after 3 days we came back to Korea after ordering everything, we brought things which purchased and rest of the things will be sent directly to Korea after a week.

*THE NEXT 2 WEEKS PASSED BY VERY QUICKLY, Y/N BUSY WITH HER FRIEND'S MARRIAGE AND TAEHYUNG BUSY WITH HIS SCHEDULE*

Y/N'S POV:

[Saturday]It was weekend, finally the day of F/N2's wedding,  I spent my entire morning helping her, came to my house in the afternoon around 3pm, I decided to sleep for some time, after 2 hours, I was woken up by my door bell ringing, it was taehyung.
Y/N: Why are you here now*STILL SLEEPY*
TAEHYUNG: Dont you want to see me, okay no problem I will leave bye *turns around to leave*🙄
Y/N: Yahh! I dint mean that, come inside😶
TAEHYUNG: HEHE I know, even if you want me to leave I would have still stayed😁
Y/N: UGH, I wont be staying here tonight, it is F/N2's marriage today, I just came back before 2 hours, I need to get ready and leave by 9pm🙄
TAEHYUNG: Oh dont worry, I will help you get ready hehe, even I have schedule at 10pm tonight, I have work till 4am tomorrow after that I have break the whole day Yayyy😃
Y/N: No need to help me just dont mess anything when I am getting ready that will be biggest help for me😏
TAEHYUNG: YAHH!!
Y/N: You are free after 4am?
TAEHYUNG: Yupp😶
Y/N: How about coming back to my house after your schedule, we can spend tomorrow together, even I dont have anything to do tomorrow😊
TAEHYUNG: What if I say no😏
Y/N: Then I will kick you and make you stay🙄
*Taehyung tries to tickle her but Y/N escapes him and starts running, finally after 5 min she gives up, taehyung tickles her so much that she started laughing like an idiot, they both lie on bed looking at each other*
I was looking at him, ugh what am I even thinking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, Keep smiling and be happy :)