MEETING V AGAIN(24)

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up early as today is the day I am leaving to Seoul, I and my parents drove to the airport, after reaching airport I bid my goodbyes to my parents, I was on the verge of crying but I stopped myself from crying in front of them, because I know I will only make them sad by crying, after giving a warm hug to both of them I went inside, checked in and then boarded the flight, I ate some food after boarding the flight and then I slept for the rest of the flight, woke up just before landing, its my second time coming here, I already know hangul so it was not a big deal to book a taxi and then went to my house which I rented.

Y/N'S HOUSE:

I reached my house by 8:30pm, I messaged taehyung & my parents telling that I reached safely, I went inside, I liked it very much it is much more beautiful and cozy than what I saw in photos, I started unpacking my things but then I was interrupte...

I reached my house by 8:30pm, I messaged taehyung & my parents telling that I reached safely, I went inside, I liked it very much it is much more beautiful and cozy than what I saw in photos, I started unpacking my things but then I was interrupted by my doorbell ringing, I opened it revealing F/N2
F/N2: Y/Niee I missed you sooooo much *HUGS*
Y/N: Even I missed you a lotttt, come in, why dint you tell me that you will be coming
F/N2: I wanted to surprise you, I brought chicken and beer, should we eat now😁😁
Y/N: You are the best😁
After that both of us started eating and talking about everything happened in this 9months(*Yes, you are right it was before 9 months that I left to India after my internship*), we talked about me meeting BTS, going on trip with maknae line, my goa trip, her relationship and all, she told me that she and her boyfriend are planning to marry after 4 months, I was very happy for her, rest of the night we unpacked my things, arranged everything and we both slept on my bed hugging each other. The next morning F/N2 woke up, prepared breakfast for me, left a note telling "I will come back early today evening, lets go out and have lots of fun" , she then went to Bighit building(*Author's note: If you dont remember, I am here to remind you that F/N2 works in Bighit as chief editor, F/N2 is the reason Y/N travels with BTS*). I woke up around 10pm, I saw breakfast cooked by F/N2, I ate my breakfast and then decided to take a shower but then I received a message from taehyung.
TAEHYUNG: Y/N, send me your location
Y/N: Why??
TAEHYUNG: Why will I need it, use some brain on little things also not just on your projects
Y/N: Stop teasing me and tell me why?
TAEHYUNG: UGH, I am going to come to your house to meet you, why else will I need your address dumbo
Y/N: Will you come to my house? Reallyy??
TAEHYUNG: Dont you want me to come??
Y/N: Yaahhh! When did I tell you that I dont want you to come
TAEHYUNG: OK, send me your location now, I, JK and Jimin are coming, we are free till 4pm
Y/N: *attached her location*
*seen*
After ending the call I decided to take a quick shower before them arriving, after coming from shower I ordered food for 4 of us and then cleaned everything, after few minutes my door bell rang, I dont know why but my heart was beating very fast, I could hear my own heartbeat, I calmed myself down and then opened my door which revealed maknae line infront of me, they gave me a tight hug, I invited them to come inside, after 5 min my doorbell rang again, it was food, after realizing that I order food, jungkook told  "You are the best, I am really hungry😁", I unpacked it and arranged it on the table, all of us started eating while talking about random things.

TAEHYUNG: Y/N, send me your locationY/N: Why??TAEHYUNG: Why will I need it, use some brain on little things also not just on your projectsY/N: Stop teasing me and tell me why?TAEHYUNG: UGH, I am going to come to your house to meet you, why else wi...

After eating, we spoke for some time before them leaving, taehyung gave a hug and then three of them went as they were having some work after 4pm. I spent some time watching K drama, at around 6:00pm, F/N2 came home, we both got ready and then went to Han river.

Y/N AND F/N2 OUTFITS:(Choose one for Y/N, the other one is F/N2's outfit)

I spent my rest of the day with her, ate lots of good food, drank soju and came back to my house by 11pm as both of had office the next day so we came early, after coming we changed into pyjamas and slept

I spent my rest of the day with her, ate lots of good food, drank soju and came back to my house by 11pm as both of had office the next day so we came early, after coming we changed into pyjamas and slept. The next morning I woke up early, got ready, after me F/N2 went to take shower, both of us left after that. It is my first day of work so I am really excited, I met my old colleagues and few new ones too, I completed my tasks for the day and came back to home by 6pm, after coming home, I took a quick shower and then watched few RUN BTS episodes before sleeping.

*THE NEXT 2 MONTHS Y/N AND TAEHYUNG SPENT THEIR TIME TOGETHER WHENEVER THEY USED TO GET FREE TIME, Y/N USED TO GO TO BIGHIT SOMETIMES, Y/N INTRODUCED F/N2 TO MAKNAE LINE, Y/N ALSO SPENT SOME TIME WITH BTS MEMBERS WHILE SHOOTING RUN BTS EPISODES, Y/N WENT TO BTS DORM 2 TIMES IN THESE 2 MONTHS, TAEHYUNG USED TO SHOW UP AT Y/N'S HOME WHENEVER HE IS FREE, Y/N ALSO GOT USED TO TAEHYUNG VISITING HER IN UNUSUAL TIMES, MAKNAE LINE CAME TO Y/N'S HOUSE AROUND 5 TIMES IN THESE 2 MONTHS*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, keep smiling and be happy :)