ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ

Start from the beginning

After a few more pumps to her chest, the water slowly runs up and spills over her mouth, making Daniel relief. With his heart still beating out of control he continued to cry and pull Renesmee in his arms and kiss her forehead.

Renesmee whispers his name, "Daniel."

She says making him cry even more, "I'm here," he replies choked up.

Renesmee wasn't doing anything but sitting there feeling lifeless, she felt so tired and cold her eyes started to close.

Daniel looked down at the girl that didn't have him off yet and knew something was off, "Renesmee?"

Soon after he gasped, "You have to stay awake!" he shouts in a whisper.

"I'm so tired."

That is all she came to say as if she's drifting off at the shore again. Daniel got the idea to pull her away from the water but there's nothing much he can do about the rain but hold her.   Daniel got under a tree and wrapped Renesmee with his body to keep her warm. He could have left and got help or even find his way back but he didn't want to leave Renesmee by herself.

With his back propped up against the tree, Renesmee laid between his legs but with her body turned to the side as her cheek leaned on his chest hearing his heartbeat. Daniel's right leg was propped up over both Renesmee as she sat there.  

"You have to stay awake, Renesmee."

She hummed sweetly nodding her head a little damn well knowing she can't keep this up. She laid her hand on top of Daniel's chest and balled her fist with his shirt inside her palm.

Hearing her cry, "You asshat."

Daniel laughed, hugging the girl tightly as they both cried. The sound of footsteps crept in on scared teenagers when a couple of lights flashed them and voices appeared, "They're over here. Quickly get a medic."

"Renesmee, do you hear that? They found us. Ren, ren! RENSEMEE.....," she passed out in Daniel's arms when her mom, brother, and the rest of the police officers found them rushing over.

The medic ran in and checked her pulse, "Her pulse is weak. We need to get her to the hospital, but I can't carry her," the woman medic said.

"I can do it!" Daniel volunteers.

"I can't let you do that," Mrs. Lockheart says, "Her brother's here. He'll do it."

Mrs. Lockheart calls an officer to bring in her son and immediately he runs in kneeling in front of the person that's holding his dear baby sister, not caring who he is but only the importance of Renesmee.    He took her into his hands and lifted her while the medic led the way, therefore, Mrs. Lockheart and the other male officer helped carry Daniel along the path.

Hours later everyone was at the hospital. Daniel's small wounds were checked out by the nurses and could go home for the night, they called his guardian which was Kylo. He didn't arrive in time to save Daniel from this rage that searched for him, but Daniel disappeared from the back to the front of the hospital to the waiting room with Mrs. Lockheart.
    They knowledge the other and sat quietly waiting for the doctors to come out with news when suddenly a stronghold took action upon Daniel's shirt, "I'm going to give you the count of three to tell me what happened out there."

"One."

"Ryan! Stop this," his mother shouted.

"Two," he continued to count, as Daniel sat there restless.