An ending i originally planned

Start from the beginning

In anger i ended the 2 who was fighting me before, skulls smashed againts each other, unusable limbs now theirs.

"Let go of him" i growled.
He din't say anything and i immediately charged him and gave a crushing punch to his back. He droppes Ryuu who now laid unconscious because he hit his head. The world turned red and my ears went deaf

I'll kill you

-------

"Ryuu! Ryuu!" I ran up to my Husband. He's unconscious and bleeding from his head.

I ran to the hospital with him still on my hands, and requested immediate medical attention. They took him away from me, and after 1 hour of waiting. The doctor came to break the news to me

"No need to worry sir, he will be up tomorrow Good as new" he reassured me and i was relieved to the bone, i glanced at my husband through the window telling silently to get better and went home to cook dinner for the kids.

"Papa-to?" My daughter asked.
"Where is Papa-Ryuu?!" her male twin asked.

"Kids...papa-ryuu is in the hospital now, we're going to visit him tommorow okay?" I said trying to calm the both down as tears started to form in their eyes.

"Don't worry my Children, you'll see your papa tommorow" Dinner went by and i tucked the kids to bed leaving a kiss on their foreheads. Like the one you always gave me Ryuu.

After so i went to our bed and covered myself with the blanket. A day without you feels so wrong, we usually cuddle each other to sleep. Sharing warmth but now? It's cold.

Tommorow came and me and the twins got to the hospital to be greeted by the doctors. "He is up, you may visit him now"

"Ryuu, im here with the kids" i said to Ryuu who was looking down at the wall Doing nothing just staring blankly at the floor.

He looked up to me as if i was an alien.
Who.. Are you?

I felt my heart throb at the sudden but slow response "I-its me H-Hayato your husband, and with Your kids.."

He once again looked down at the floor and said Who.. Am i?

"Ryuuichi Kashima, my husband" i said with all hopes that he remembers me. Hoping that i din't lose him but only to get the piercing and saddening response of I dont have a husband.

I stood there with my worst fears confirmed, but i have to try my best to get him back. please remember me Ryuu.

"Papa-Ryuu?" The female twin called.

"What is it little girl? Is this your friend over there?" He asked with a soft expression. He really doesn't remember anything.

"Im sorry Hayato-San but, i think you've got the wrong person. I could help you find the right one by asking the doctors" he said innocently

"Y-you don't remember me? Them? Us?" My voice is cracking bit by bit crumbling down like the walls in my heart.

I couldn't think straight and just hugged him tight, then and there sobbing my eyes out, mourning the loss of my husband.

He's here beside me but it's just no him, he's not the Ryuu that i shared my years with.

"What about Kotarou? Do you remember him? you do dont you? You remember your little brother do you?"
Im sorry Hayato-San i don't know anyone by the name Kotarou.

I kneeled there sobbing with my Kids behind me too young to understand whats happening, with me, with Ryuu, with anything that's happening.

He patted my back with sympathy in his tone, and guilt in those 5 words, those 5 dreaded words.

Im sorry, i don't remember.

Well... Its obvious now that.

I lost my happiness

And

I lost my Ryuu..

If you love someone
Being forgotten by them is harder than being left by them.
Your precious memories stay.. Forever.
-Author

Happiness [GakuenBabysitters]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara