Adventures in babysitting 3 year old Trystan; First time.

Sarah: *comforting Naminé in the kitchen after Aurons funeral* it's gonna be okay, he always comes back, doesn't he?

Naminé: It doesn't get any easier *sniffs before burying her face in her hands* I just want to live in peace with him...

Sarah: I know what you mean...but one day it has to get better *gently placed her hand on her shoulder*

Trystan: *hugging his stuffed rabbit while laying on Aurons side of the bed, sniffling as he stared at a photo of him with Aurons family*

Alex: Twystan....ish gonna be okie, daddeh does dis sometimes....we can go watch fwozen if chu want

Trystan: *stays silent aside from the sniffles and whimpers*

Alex: *sighs* I'll see chu water Twystan...*waddles away*

*flashback*

Auron: Naminé I can't hold them off for much longer get Trystan and Sarah out of here!

Naminé: We're not leaving without you!

Auron: I said go!

Trystan: Daddeh! I sowwy! ;~;

Auron: Now!!!

*flashback ends*

Trystan: *cries as he hugs Aurons photo*

Auron: Trystan?

Trystan: *gasps and looks up to see Auron looking confused and had a towel wrapped around him* daddeh! *jumps towards him and he quickly catches him*

Auron: What th- Why're you crying? And Why're you wearing a tux?

Trystan: We just had your funewal

Auron: But I didn't die

Trystan:.....whot?

Auron: Yeah I went home and grabbed a shower since no one was here yet- wait why did everyone put together a funeral within the few hours I was gone?!

Xion: We're always prepared for your sudden deaths *walking past the room*

Auron:...*sighs before feeling Trystans fist hit him* what was that for??

Trystan: Don't dew dat again!

Auron: Sigh????

Trystan: Nu! Sac-wi-.....fries

Auron:....sacrifice?

Trystan: Ye!

Auron: But Trystan it was the only thing I could think of

Trystan: I don't care! -.- *jumps out of Aurons arms and hides in his blankie*

Auron: *sighs and uses his magic to finally have some clothes on, sitting down beside Trystan* Trystan you know I didn't want to do it-

Trystan: But you did! What if you could neber watch fwozen wit me again?!

Auron:....I will admit that would be a sad fate to stop having movie nights with you and the others, but Trystan, sometimes as a hero I have to make some tough choices.

Trystan: Can you at weast pwomise me you'll always come back?

Auron: *smiles* of course I will. Now, I believe somebody wanted to watch Frozen 2 *pulls out the dvd*

Trystan: *gasps* you gots it!!! How????

Auron: I went to Walmart, now let's go set it up.

Trystan: I wuv you Daddeh *hugs him tightly*

Auron:....*smiles softly as he hugs him back* I love you too kid.