Adventures in babysitting 3 year old Trystan; Mind Control

Sarah: Are you sure you're okay with watching Trystan till tomorrow? I know it's hard since...you know...

Naminé: We'll be fine don't worry, you just worry about not overworking yourself.

Sarah: Alright, well, bye sweetie, mommy loves you *kisses Trystans forehead, giving him a hug then leaving, Naminé shutting the door behind her*

Trystan: Mommeh? *starts tugging on Naminé's pant leg* Where's daddeh?

Naminé: Oh uh- he's...well *kneels down in front of Trystan, wiping her eyes a bit* he's umm...made some bad choices and uh...at the moment, he's not...safe to be around.

Trystan: What do you mean mommeh?

Naminé: Well...uh...he made some bad choices, and it uh...it got your dad into a lot of trouble with some really bad guys, and it's the type of trouble he can't get out of on his own.

Trystan: I wonts to help daddeh

Naminé: That's very sweet of you Trystan, but it's dangerous, and I'm sure Auron wouldn't want you to be anywhere near the fight. Now how about we get you some ice cream? I'm craving some myself at the moment.

Trystan: Without daddeh? And without veggies?

Naminé: Yup

Trystan:....okie

*somewhere else*

Lab assistant: I can't believe it worked! I actually assisted in helping mind control a Nagashi! Hell yes!

Rylan: Don't get overly excited, you may have come up with the schematics for the machine but Mark had to constantly edit it which made the process even longer. No matter, it's time we start planning from here, we finally have our weapon, now I think it's time we destroy the only attachments he has left.

Xehanort: I can't wait to see how they all look once they realize how they cannot stop their most valuable friend from destroying them all

Mark: I should be the one that's excited, I perfected the machine to the point where even Naminé couldn't snap him out of it.

Xehanort: Yes but she did indeed leave without a scratch

Mark: Then that's good for you. He'll refuse to kill her and probably his three kids as well so you can take them under your control. Naminé's powers will definitely come in handy if you ever need someone's memory messed up, and their kids are bound to develop Aurons incredible strength. Plus, if Auron somehow snaps out of it, we have leverage.

Xemnas: This plan is set to perfection, I say the time we move must be now.

Rylan: Patience Xemnas, we'll go to them soon enough.

*back to the Class*

Trystan: *watching a VHS of Auron with the Class celebrating Holidays while sadly hugging his stuffed rabbit*

Angel: *walks over* Oh there you are Trystan, Naminé and the others were wondering where you were-....*looks at the tv before back at Trystan who looked like he was about to cry* ...you miss him too, huh?