Chapter 6

Time for the next chapter!

**-**

Harry' Pov:

I'm now lying in my bed, refusing to attend the party. I'm not a party guy, so I'm going mostly for Louis' sake. I'm not sure why, but my body seems to respond in ways I don't want it to. As an example, I blush if Louis is around, and I was sad when I saw Eleanor and him kissing in the parking lot. Was I jealous? That isn't possible. It's impossible for me to like Louis! I know I am I'm bisexual, but I've only ever had girlfriends. Louis is also straight. This isn't going to work. I groan and rise to prepare for the day. It's now 7:40 p.m. on Friday.

I wore a black tight jeans and a white tee with a plaid shirt on top. To hold my hair in place, I used jell. I put on the watch that my mother gave me for Christmas last year. I was about to leave when I saw a key necklace on my dresser and thought to myself, "Why not?" I put it on before leaving my place.

 I was about to leave when I saw a key necklace on my dresser and thought to myself, "Why not?" I put it on before leaving my place

I arrived at the address Louis had informed me with. I walked to the house after parking my car at the end of the street. Outside, I could already hear the music. When I entered the house, I saw intoxicated people dancing in the middle of the living room on the dance floor or people making out. I worked my way to the kitchen through the sea of people. Since I am only 16, I am unable to consume alcohol.

I entered the kitchen and went to the refrigerator to get some water. I took a seat beside the kitchen island on a stool and took a look around. I don't see anybody I know, but then I get a tap on my back, and I turn around to see Ed standing there.

"Ed!" I exclaimed, delighted to see somebody I recognize.

"Hey mate!" Ed replied, giving me a bro hug. "I thought you didn't wanna come here?" Ed asked

"Yeah, I didn't but then someone made me come here," I took a sip of my water

"OoO, who are they?" Ed wiggled his eyebrows, I laughed at how miserably he failed at that.

"It's just a friend," that hurt to say. I wanted to be more than friends. If you're still unsure, yeah, I've decided that I like Louis more than just as a friend. Ed and I exchanged a few words. And he went out to find a certain girl on whom he had a crush. So here I am, sipping my water alone once more. I recognized a familiar voice coming from the kitchen's door. I glanced up to see Louis approaching me with a huge grin on his face.

He was dressed in a dark blue shirt with a blue jean jacket over it and black skinny jeans. He wore his hair in a quiff, which I thought was very hot and attractive. And a pair of white Converse sneakers.

"You made it!" Louis cheered and hugged Harry

"I did!" I giggled, oh gosh did I just giggle? that's embarrassing.

"that's was cute," Louis smiled fondly

"what's cute?" I played dumb

"your giggle," Louis smiled as I blushed. "and when you blush," Louis continued to look at me fondly. Was he flirting with me? But, Eleanor like always had to ruin the moment. I sighed and looked down. Here we go again.

"Hey baby," she hugged Louis as Louis greeted her back. She then rolled her eyes when she saw me and glared at me. She then took Louis' back of the neck and held him in for a kiss. He was taken off by surprise, but he returned the kiss. I was disappointed, I wished to be her. There, kissing Louis. When Eleanor opened her eyes and looked me in the eyes as if confronting me while kissing Louis, I was startled. Does she know? Eleanor smirked as they parted ways.

"Wow baby, that was so far the best kiss," Louis said while biting his lip, breaking my heart. Eleanor leaned her forehead on Louis'.

"then you will get the best sex tonight too," she bit louis' bottom lip. I looked away. I can't sit there and watch the whole scene unfold right in front of me. It hurt to watch the one you like kissing someone else.

"can't wait," Louis whispered in her ears. They pulled away and Eleanor walked away. Louis turned to me. Awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. He opened his mouth to say something but someone called him. "Sorry.." I nodded and he turned to his friend and walked away. I sighed. This will defiantly not work. I have to get over him.

Then I proceeded to the living room. I noticed that the entire popular squad, including Louis, was seated on the sofa. A girl approached me after a moment. From the Popular group, I recognized her as Kendall Jenner. She was dressed in a crop top and a skirt that reached her mid-thigh.

"Hey sexy.." She whispers in my ear. Her hands going down my chest, I felt uncomfortable. I stepped back, "Wanna dance and maybe you know... to the bedroom?" She battered her eyelashes

"Sorry, I'm good thanks," I kindly told her

"Oh come on, just one night." She tried to convince me but not working on me, girl. Before, I could open my mouth, someone behind me answered

"He said no, Kendall" I turned to see Louis standing there. His fists clutched close tightly. Was he.... jealous? no, I'm just making stuff in my mind now.

"Louis!" She said trying to get him to go

"Kendall, Leave him alone. Get another guy to mess with." He grabbed my hand, which sent shivers through my body. He is so hot when he is jealous... Harry! focus! Louis lead me to the kitchen. He grabbed 2 water bottles and passed one to me, I took it. "Don't mind her. She is always like this," Louis said coldly

"It was fine you know." I took a sip from my water. Louis turned his head so quickly

"So, your ok with having sex with her then?" Louis said, jaw clutched

"maybe, maybe not" I said, I wonder how much I could push him. Before leaving, Louis slammed his water on the sink. Perhaps I pressed him to hard. I owe him an apology and a thanks for rescuing me from her. I went to the living room to double-check, but there was no one there. No, not in the backyard. I walked around aimlessly for a bit. I took a peek at the wall clock. 12:02p.m. I took the stairwell. I'm not looking for Louis anymore; I'm looking for a bathroom. It took me a while to find it, but I finally did. Louis was leaning against the sink counter when I opened the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you th-" But stopped when Louis looked up at me, his eyes red and puffy like he has been crying, "Boo, what wrong?" But Louis only cried more. I pulled him in a hug and let him cry on my shoulder.

"E-Eleanor cheated on me," Louis sobbed. I freezed. What the fudge? Eleanor cheated on him? That bitch!

"Bear, it's gonna be alright, she isn't worth your tears," I told him. Hopefully, this would put an end to the crying. He took a step back and glanced at me. We stayed like that for about a minute. As I took a step back, he took a step forward. My back was against the entrance, and Louis was so close to me that it took all I had not to kiss him right then and there. Louis glanced at my eyes, then at my lips, before returning his gaze to my eyes. When he began to lean in, it shocked me, and I couldn't help but lean in as well. Our lips pressed against one another. Our mouths moved in unison. My stomach was churning with butterflies. As he pinned me against the door with his hands on my waist, I cupped his cheeks.

We pulled away slowly, I fluttered my eyes open to met the ocean blue eyes. We kept staring at each other for a while. "You ok?" I asked him, I don't know why I asked that question though

"Now I am," He pressed his lips with mine again. We had a full on make out session. We pulled apart as Louis lead me to the bedrooms. Omg, omg this is actually happening. 

**-**  

Hope you guys are enjoying my story! What do you guys think about my story so far? Pls vote and comment. xoxo