✨ Chapter 65 ✨

■━■━■━■  Previous Kage! ■━■━■━■

"ACK!"

"KITTEN!"

"KEIKO-CHAN!" They watched as Madara had thrown her much too far with the susanoo, since she was becoming quite the nuisance with saving everyone.

Seriously.

She hadn't let a single person die.

And that was halting their progress.

Keiko finally landed, adding chakra to her body so she wouldn't break any bones or such, but she ended up crashing into the ground and right into a specific area filled with previous hokage.

"Itoko?" Sasuke mutters, looking at her almost unconscious figure and rushing to her side, lifting her up and walking back to place her down.

"Madara?" Hashirama muttered.

"No you idiot." His brother scowled.

"It's his descendent. She has more feminine features as well."

"Keiko..." The third hokage, who had died from old age one year ago muttered.

"You know her, lord third?" Minato innocently asks, his eyes flashing with curiosity.

"What are you doing here, Sasuke?" They watched her sit up slowly, hand on her eyes before suddenly snapping shut.

She was gone in less than a second.

"OROCHIMARU!" She grabbed his collar and glared at him.

"You're supposed to be dead."

"Surprise~" She scowled.

"Don't test me."

"I have come back. The process takes too long to explain."

"I-"

"It's fine, Keiko. He's on our side now." She casts a side glance to her cousin, confused as she felt no hatred towards the sannin now.