•Chapter 28 ~ The Good and The Bad•

Johnny, Y/N, and Daniel stood outside the prison, waiting for Robby to get released. Johnny tries to open the door. "It's locked. They'll buzz it open when he's on his way out." Daniel said. Y/N was wearing a white shirt with a brown skirt. Her hair in a bun. "You gotta be kidding, they called you?" Johnny asked. "I called them." Daniel said. He turned to Y/N. "How are you, Y/N?" He asked. "I'm good, thank you, Daniel." She said.

The door opened. "Robby!" Y/N said. She ran and jumped into his arms. She was crying, she missed him so much. He hugged her tightly. "I missed you!" She said. He set her down. "I missed you too, uh..." He didn't know what to say. "Yeah, we...uh...need to talk." They looked at the adults. "We'll give you some time to talk." They walked away, leaving the teens. They looked at each other. "Y/N, I'm so so sorry." He said. "It's okay, but...um...I think we need to break up." He sighed and nodded. "We can still be friends, if you'd like that?" She asked. "I'd like that...but every time I look at you, I feel guilty for what I did. I think it's best we just avoid each other for a while." She nodded. He took her hands in his. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love too, Robby." She let go of his hands. She turned around and walked away. Daniel and Johnny turned to her. She had a few tears streaming down her face. "Are you okay?" Daniel asks. "I will be." She smiles.

***

The next day at school...

Miguel and Y/N walked through the halls. "So, Yeah...Robby and I broke up." She told him. He secretly smiled. "It was for the best." He repsonded. They looked over and saw Demetri and Yasmine kissing. "Demetri?" Y/N asked. They looked at them. "Hey. Um...We were just..."

"Doing study work." Yasmine said Demetri nodded. "So you two are...?" Y/N asked. "What?" Yasmine asked. "Ew. Ew! No. Like I would ever date this freak." Yasmine looked at Demetri and walked away. "Whatever, Cruella. Why don't you go kill a bunch of dalmatians?" He asked. Demetri turned to them. "I am 101% in love!" He walked by them. Miguel looked at her. "Which reminds me, Y/N..." He took her hands in his. "I like you...like a lot." She smiled. "Miguel, I like you too. But, I can't get into a habit of dating whoever I talk to after I break up with someone." He looked down. " Listen, in two weeks, we can go on a date. Okay?" She asked. He nodded and they hugged. "But, you do like me?" He asked. "Yes, I like you a lot." She responded. 

***

A week later..

The Eagle Fang students took turns kicking a frisbee out of Johnny's hand. Mitch kicked it and walked back to his spot. "All right. Y/N, you're up." She walked to front. Johnny held up the red frisbee. "Imagine this is the guy I stole this Frisbee from, all right? Just picture his stupid white dreads." He held it out. Y/N got ready. She moved her leg, and it went right under the Frisbee. She sighed. "All right, good hustle. Who's next?" Johnny asked. "No, I can do it, Sensei." Y/N said. "Y/N, it's fine." Johnny said. She looked him in the eye. "I got it." She told him. "All right. Get in a side stance. Use the balls of your feet." He held out the Frisbee.

This time when she kicked, she fell over. "Y/N!" Johnny yelled. Miguel helped her up, squeezing her hand. "I'm fine. I'm fine!" She shouted. She stood up. "All right, everybody. Take five, go get some water." Everyone walked away. Y/N and Miguel walked up to Johnny. "It's okay if you can't do things you could before. Nobody expects you to be your old self." Y/N sighed.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Mitch shouted. Y/N, Miguel, and Johnny turned around. "What? What happened?" Miguel asked. "They canceled the All Valley."

"They did what?" Johnny asked.

***

"Tell them what karate means to you." Miguel said. Him, Y/N, and Johnny walked to their apartments. "How you started Cobra Kai to help kids like us, taught us to stand up for ourselves." Y/N said. "Maybe this is a blessing is disguise." Johnny said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Y/N asked. "It's not like you were even gonna fight anyway." Y/N stopped, Johnny and Miguel kept walking. "Of course I was." Johnny and Miguel looked at her. "Training with no contact is one thing. I can't risk you getting hurt again." He said. "That's not fair. I'm working hard, getting better." Y/N said. "For your safety."