Chapter 7: Training

Start from the beginning

Y/N: DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

Dick who was in Blüdhaven walking away from a cafe, stops and gulps.

Dick: Why do I feel I should start running?

Present

Dick: It was an accident!

Y/N: Why did you even grabbed my bike without permission!?

Dick: I didn't have a patrol vehicle, so I took yours.

Y/N: Jesus when I get to the Mansion, I swear to god I will fucking kill you.

Dick: Oh please don't.

Y/N ends the call and drives a bit faster.

Timeskip

Y/N arrived in the manor, as he opens the door and sees Alfred in the kitchen making dinner.

Y/N: Al? Whatcha doing for dinner?

Alfred: Master F/N, just doing some beef, rice, beans and a few siders for Master Damian... he says he's vegetarian.

Y/N: Wait wait wait wait wait... he's Vegetarian?

Alfred: I've never seen Master Damian eat meat and he did say he is one.

Y/N: Huh? Maybe psycho killer is human after all. Do you need help?

Alfred: An extra pair of hands would be nice, Master F/N.

Y/N: Ok, I'll put the jacket in my room and give you a hand.

Alfred nods as he made the steak. Y/N walked to the stairs leaving his jacket and later walks down wearing a tanktop since the kitchen was already hot, he went to deal with the rice and sadly for the sides for Damian. A few minutes passed and they finished dinner, Bruce was still in the Batcave with Damian walking down towards it.

Y/N: He'a been a bit off lately.

Alfred: Every since Dollmaker, he has been distant, and he has tried again to escape, but fails.

Y/N: Then either he is just Damian or he is like holding something he doesn't want to say.

Alfred: What makes you think that?

Y/N: I've been like him, quiet, holding too many thoughts.

Alfred: Is it wise to know what's Master Damian, thinking?

Y/N: *sighs* Being honest... I don't know.

The scene changes to Damian walking down the stairs of the Batcave, while Bruce is shown doing something which looked like a metal big arm. Bruce looks back at Damian but keep working on it as Damian walks to the bat computer to check on Dollmaker's file. Y/N is shown walking down eating a pork skewer. He looks at Bruce and later at Damian who closes the file on Dollmaker.

Damian: *looking down* If it had been me dead in one of those cages, *looks back at Bruce* would you have killed him then?