Chapter 34

Sam's POV
I read it to myself, thinking how they betrayed me. I guess Ally gave it to Paris, because she could hide things. Paris and Ally were closer than we thought.

Ally,
I guess I Haven't changed. I'm sorry. I tried. It just didn't work. I still love you.
-Caleb

I found it under a picture of her and Ally, in one of the photo albums. The only reason I saw it was because of the bright colored paper, peeking out of the corner. Caleb lied. He always lied. He lied to Ally over and over again, but I guess it's her fault for not realizing it. I get up, and take all the notes in my room. I stuff them underneath my mattress, and go back in the living room. Caleb was gone, and So was Luke, so Jack and I were the only ones there.

We looked at eachother, and knew exactly what we were thinking.

"Video Games." We both said.

I walked over to the Cabinet with all of out games, and starting naming them out so he could choose one. I didn't really care, I just wanted to play.

"CoD, MInecraft, Terraria, Halo, Dark Souls, Destiny, Titanfall, or Mario Kart?" I ask, quite slowly, so he can hear all of the games.

"Um," he paused,"Terraria."

"Okay." I say, inserting the disc. I jump on the couch, and grab my controller. We start playing, and then I get a call.

"Hold on." I say, pausing the game. I get up, and answer my phone.

Paris' POV

I finished telling the group how me and Cam used to be best friends, and they all sat there stunned.

"Paris, I always thought you were just born a Princess." Luke said. We all laughed, because when I met the group, I had already changed.

"Well, So did I." I said.

"I'm gonna go call the others, and tell them what'a going on." Hami said.

"Okay." We all agreed. We all resumed talking, while I watched Hami leave. The killer could be walking around this hospital looking for us. He or She could be walking down this hallway ready to strike at any moment. Who am I kidding? I know exactly who the killers are. I just never knew that they knew eachother. I kind of knew Sierra was in it from the start, because I know how she thinks. Her thoughts were to only kill Landry, but it lead to her hunger for more. She began killing them, but I know she felt guilty afterwards. It's just how she works.

"Paris?" I hear. I must have zoned out, or drowned in my thoughts.

"Yea?" I ask, not really adressing one specific person, because I'm not sure who said it.

"What did you say? We were talking about Co-Something and you started babbling about the killer." Jordan says.

I look in her direction,"Oh. Sorry, I don't even know."

"Okay." Cam says. He gave me a look that told me he knew I was lying. Everyone else seemed to buy it, so I guess I only have to explain to him.

Just as I look back to the others, A nurse walked in the room.

"I must inform you of something. I'm sorry, but Colby Stacker has," she paused,"passed on."

She looked down, and up, then left the room with her head down.

I felt the teas rolling briskly down my face. Keyana came and hugged me, telling me it was okay and that he was in a better place. Cheesy, Practical things like that. I knew better, I knew that I would never hear his voice again. Keyana pulled away, and I looked to Cam. He held his arms out, implying a hug. I walk over and hug him the best I can.

Cam's POV

"I'm gonna tell you the same thing you told me when Matt died." Matt was my brother, and he died when I was 13. I continue,"It's not okay, It's not gonna get better soon. You'll always miss him, but you have to remember the good memories, and the bad. Because those were the memories."

Paris told me that at 13 years old, and I haven't forgotten. I hear a door slam, and we both looked up. A heavy breathing Hami was standing at the door, looking relieved about escaping whatever just happened.

"They're here." She said inbetween breaths.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Oh Snap!😂 okay, well bi unicorns💕