Chapter 25

So! One of the killers WAS Sierra! But this story is long from ending. Will someone take her place? Or will "unknown guy" be by himself? Okay, on with the chapter🌸
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
Allison's POV
I'm in the living room, walking out the door, when I hear a loud bang. I look around, and see nothing happened inside. I run outside, because that could have been the killer. Or the T.R.C I suppose is they're official name. No one here knows who they are. Atleast, I don't think anyone here knows. What if we are being killed off by someone in the Lake House?

I get to the car, and I just see Paris sitting there crying. I quickly open the car door, and hug her.

"What happened?" I ask, trying to calm her down.

"Nothing happened," she threw me off of her,
"It's just too much.I mean, The boys are like dead for all we know!"

"Did she tell you what kind of accident?" I ask. Maybe it wasn't that bad.

"No." She states. They usually tell you what happened. But they can't tell you when someone dies, or is terribly injures. It was a stupid rule we had in our state.

"Okay. Why don't you let Jackson drive?" I say. She isn't really in a good condition to drive, and I don't want to die.

Jackson soon comes out, and starts to open the back door.

"J, your driving." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I'll tell you later." I whisper. Hopefully Paris didn't hear that.

Paris gets in the back seat, along with me and Jordan. Hami and Shishir in the back, Jackson driving, and Keyana in the passenger seat. Luke, Sam, and Jack decided to stay and watch the house. Who knows? The T.R.C could be in there as soon as we left.

Luke's POV
Everyone just left to go see the guys, so it's just me, Jack, and Sam.

"Wanna order a pizza?" I say.

"Of course!" They both yell in unison.

I call the pizza place and order two large pepperoni pizzas.

"Bread sticks?" I ask. They both nod vigorously.

"Address?" The guy asks. Man, that voice sounds familiar.

I gave him the address, and he said it would be about 15 minutes.

"Name?" He asks.

"Put it under Luke Dylan" I say.

"Okay! That will be $10.50!"

He was overly excited to drop off a pizza. I don't like when people are too excited about their jobs. It's creepy.

Sam's POV
Luke just ordered a pizza, and me and Jack were watching Resurrection. Amazing show, amazing food. Bet things ever.

*DING*DONG*

"Pizza's Here!" I yell.

Luke's POV
"I'll get it!" I yell, running to the door.

I open the door, stunned by who I see delivering our pizza.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Who delivers the pizza? Bi, unicorns💕