Chapter 9

Paris' POV
I had to find out what was wrong with Landry. She would never try to steal my boyfriend. Or maybe things have changed.

Landry's POV
I can't believe I just did that. Pure pressure always gets to me. Paris will probably find me here, on the roof. I climbed down numerous trees, until I finally reached the ground. And then I ran. Ran as far as I could go. But not far enough to escape the dangers hidden around every corner of the world. There in front of me, stood two people. And I knew who they were.

"You stupid little girl. Thinking we would let you in on this." A voice said.

"Haha, I can't believe it either." Another voice said.

They echoed in my head, and suddenly, everything went black. Pitch black.

Paris POV
I had looked all over the house, no signs of Landry anywhere. I thought I heard a faint scream, so I followed it. Wondering if I was imagining or not, i ran on an endless path into the woods. I finally found where the Scream came from. And it wasn't a stranger. I fell to the ground, crying. Hard. I pulled back her long blond hair, and closed her eyes. I ran, ran as far as I could out into the depths of the woods. Searching for clues, it fell dark soon. I climbed a tree, and made numerous shapes and objects out of the stars. I soon fell asleep, under the comfort of a jacket, and animal sounds.

Samuel's POV
I woke up, because my phone went off. I had a text from my girlfriend, Ella. She moved to Texas, but we were still really close.

from: Bae❤️
Good morning! ❤️ u😊

I immediately replied saying:

To: Bae❤️
Same❤️ love u😍

I cut my phone back off, and got up. I got dressed, and walked into the kitchen. I assumed that breakfast was made, but apparently I was the first one up. I quickly made a hot pocket, and grabbed a can of Sprite.
I slowly, but surely got to the couch, where I sat and enjoyed my breakfast. I watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead, almost screaming every time a zombie came on. I'm usually not scared, but it's too early in the morning to be fearless. I made everyone else's breakfast, and woke them up. I woke everyone up, and went into "the Zebras" room last. I found everyone, but Paris. Where was she? I walked into the living room, where everyone was sitting, eating their breakfast.

"Where are Paris and Landry?" I said, worry in my voice. We just lost Bianca, we can't lose anyone else.

"I thought they were still asleep." Shishir said.

I heard a lot of 'oh no's' and gasps. We had to find them. Who knows what could have happened to them?
$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:$:$$:
Heehee❤️👌 love you guys! Bi unicorns💕